11 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Reflections of Old in the New

1. June 7, 2017 at 9:23 am

Brilliant photo, love the reflections! β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ»

• June 7, 2017 at 9:33 am

Thank you, John! I really like how the old buildings are seen in a very new and modern structure! Cher xo

2. June 7, 2017 at 6:16 pm

I really love this photo, Cher! πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Thanks so much, Tonya! It didn’t really strike me as interesting until I looked at the photo later. This was taken on an architectural boat cruise so the angle is not as easily taken ‘on land’! *LOL* Cher xo

• June 7, 2017 at 8:11 pm

It’s such an interesting shot!

• June 7, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Thanks, Tonya! If you guys ever visit Chicago, I definitely recommend an architectural boat tour. It really does allow you to see these magnificent buildings from such different perspectives (like this one, I think)! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ xo

• June 7, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Thanks so much for the tip, Cher. Chicago is a wonderful city, and we would love to visit again. We will keep the architectural boat tour in mind for next time! πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 9:22 pm

I think you guys would really enjoy it! Ah yes, you’ve been to Chicago before! Well I’m a wee bit embarrassed about this, but I’ve been on the architectural boat tour approximately 15 times! Anyone who comes to visit gets taken on the tour! *LOL* πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 9:26 pm

I think we’d enjoy it, too. Sounds like the tour is a classic! Thanks so much for mentioning it! πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 9:47 pm

I think I’ve made it, “Cher’ s Classic”! LOL Oh yes, most welcome, Tonya! Cher xo

• June 7, 2017 at 9:48 pm

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

π– π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Άπ—ˆπ—‹π–½π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ.π–Όπ—ˆπ—† π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ.

Short Prose

Poetry and Short Prose by #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author Gabriela Marie Milton

Roth Poetry

Poetry From the Heart!

Tranature

quiet moments in nature

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."