11 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Reflections of Old in the New

1. June 7, 2017 at 9:23 am

Brilliant photo, love the reflections! β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ»

• June 7, 2017 at 9:33 am

Thank you, John! I really like how the old buildings are seen in a very new and modern structure! Cher xo

2. June 7, 2017 at 6:16 pm

I really love this photo, Cher! πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Thanks so much, Tonya! It didn’t really strike me as interesting until I looked at the photo later. This was taken on an architectural boat cruise so the angle is not as easily taken ‘on land’! *LOL* Cher xo

• June 7, 2017 at 8:11 pm

It’s such an interesting shot!

• June 7, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Thanks, Tonya! If you guys ever visit Chicago, I definitely recommend an architectural boat tour. It really does allow you to see these magnificent buildings from such different perspectives (like this one, I think)! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ xo

• June 7, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Thanks so much for the tip, Cher. Chicago is a wonderful city, and we would love to visit again. We will keep the architectural boat tour in mind for next time! πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 9:22 pm

I think you guys would really enjoy it! Ah yes, you’ve been to Chicago before! Well I’m a wee bit embarrassed about this, but I’ve been on the architectural boat tour approximately 15 times! Anyone who comes to visit gets taken on the tour! *LOL* πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 9:26 pm

I think we’d enjoy it, too. Sounds like the tour is a classic! Thanks so much for mentioning it! πŸ™‚

• June 7, 2017 at 9:47 pm

I think I’ve made it, “Cher’ s Classic”! LOL Oh yes, most welcome, Tonya! Cher xo

• June 7, 2017 at 9:48 pm

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

Everyday Lillie

Food, DIY, Canadian Travel, Conversations

Amarela Space

I'm just another dreamer...

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

π– π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Άπ—ˆπ—‹π–½π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ.π–Όπ—ˆπ—† π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ.

Short Prose

Poetry and Prose by Gabriela Marie Milton #1 Amazon Bestselling Poet & Editor, Award Winning Author, Pushcart Prize Nominee

Roth Poetry