Chicago Sweet Treat Winners – Holiday Blog Party

Happy New Year Chocolate

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2016 is a fantastic year for all of you!

On December 12th, The Chicago Files hosted a, “Holiday Blog Party“.  I am so grateful to everyone who attended! I hope you had as much fun as I did, and that you met new bloggers, caught up on some posts from your favorite bloggers, and generally had a good ‘ol time.

I had mentioned there would be a few winners of some, “Chicago sweets”.  Each blogger who posted a link to their blog post was entered.  We picked four winners to receive a treat!  Here they are:

1.  Joanne at Top of JC’s Mind;
  2. Donna at yadadarcyyada.com;
  3. Helen at Journeytoambeth.com; and
  4. Lisa at Lifeofanelpasowoman.com

Congratulations, and perhaps there will be more blog parties and surprises in 2016!

27 comments for “Chicago Sweet Treat Winners – Holiday Blog Party

1. January 2, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Thank you again for the awesome party AND prize! I’m so excited I won! I’ll do a post once I receive the gift. Happy New Year!

• January 2, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Well thank you, dear Lisa! Congrats! Awh, that’s so thoughtful of you! I really appreciate it! Your prize will be mailed out in the next week or so! I will be emailing you when it is sent! Cher xo

2. January 2, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Hope a 2016 that warms the hearts and brings peace, love, friendship…. Happy New Year 🙂

• January 2, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Awh, blessings to you my dear! And the same for you as well!! Happy New Year! Cher xo

3. January 2, 2016 at 3:31 pm

It was fun … thanks for hosting!! Congrats to all!! Hugs … Peace!!

• January 2, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Thank you dear Horty!!! Happy New Year to you my dear and all the best for 2016!! With blessings and hugs, Cher xo

• January 2, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Sane to you, dear Cher …. only the best headed you way!! Hugs …

• January 2, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Yeay!!!! Thank you, Horty! Right back at you!! Hugs!!

4. January 2, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    “December 12th, The Chicago Files hosted a, “Holiday Blog Party“. Here are the winners …..

5. January 2, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Thank you Cher, for the awesome blog party, the holiday wishes, and wow, just in case that wasn’t enough, I won stuff too!!! I love, love, love winning stuff and December was my month – I won like 5 things – now, if only the lottery would get with the program. lol 😉 Not holding my breath on that one. But the luckiest day of all was the day we found each other in this giant virtual haystack, dear friend!
    Wishing you all the very best there is in 2016 and thank you again!!! So excited, love surprises too! 🙂
    Hope this weekend treats you kindly. Big hugs, Donna xo

Liked by 2 people

• January 2, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Well I cannot tell you how much your words mean to me, my dear Donna! And I feel the same way!! YEAY on the wins! That is fantastic! Congratulations my dear!! And I wish you the very best there is in 2016 as well!!! I will email you when your treat is mailed!! Thank you for being a phenomenal support! Truly I am extremely grateful!! Big hugs, Cher xo

6. January 2, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Thank you so much for your blog, the party, and, to top it off, a sweet Chicago treat! I hope that your holiday trip was lovely and that you didn’t get caught in too much bad weather. Best wishes for 2016!

• January 2, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Ah, you are most welcome, Joanne! Oh yes thanks, we had a great time in Canada and dodged the bad weather!! Congratulations, and I will email you when your treat is on its way to you!! All the best for 2016 for you as well! Thanks, Joanne! Cher xo

7. January 2, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Happy New Year Cher! Congratulations to the winners – yum chocolates!

• January 2, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Ah, thank you, Mary! And a very Happy New Year to you as well! I will have another blog party with more sweet treats for sure! Cher xo

8. January 3, 2016 at 10:54 am

Thanks so much Cher! Both for the fun party and the sweet treat – still can’t believe I won 🙂 Happy New Year to you xx

• January 3, 2016 at 11:24 am

Happy New Year, Helen! Ah, bless! You are so welcome and I will be sending you an email to let you know when your package is sent! Thank you for mentioning it on your blog my dear! I really appreciate it! I know 2016 is going to be a very SWEET year for you!! Cher xo

9. January 4, 2016 at 1:49 pm

I had my Timmies instead 😉

• January 4, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Well I finally got to Timmies during Christmas holidays! I think I’m missing it even more at this moment! Cher xo

Cbridge.ca