13 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Clouds Over Lake Michigan – The Outburst

1. July 27, 2022 at 10:04 am

Pretty. Looks like a soufflΓ© on steroids lol

• July 27, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Now that is a unique (and very accurate) description! Thank you, Joseph! Cher xoxoxo

2. July 27, 2022 at 10:12 am

I am breathless. What a shot!

• July 27, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Ah, thank you so much, Don! I must say it was very interesting watching it hover over Lake Michigan! You know, long enough for me to get a photo or two! Cher xoxoxo

3. July 27, 2022 at 11:09 am

wispy clouds lovely Cher

• July 27, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Why thank you so much my Haiku friend! Cher xoxoxo

4. July 28, 2022 at 1:12 pm

❀

5. July 31, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Helloooo! 😊

• August 3, 2022 at 8:05 pm

Chrissie! How are you??? Cher xoxoxo

• August 3, 2022 at 10:06 pm

Hi hon! Totally brain fogged in the heat – even in the UK lol I took a break because I got to feeling like I HAD to keep up with blogging but I genuinely missed every one, y’know getting that little smile each day looking at peoples posts and replies and having a chat.
        What you up to these days? Xx

• August 5, 2022 at 7:00 pm

Ah, I sure know what you mean! Well it is good to see you, Chrissie! I’m working, wondering when we don’t have to wear masks anymore; you know, that sort of thing! LOL Please stop by again soon, my dear! Cher xoxoxo

6. Lesley
    August 4, 2022 at 2:03 pm

Dude! Makes me crave icing!

• August 5, 2022 at 7:01 pm

Oler Dude! I hear you! As if I needed an excuse to crave icing but there it is! LOL Dude xoxoxo

Please share your thoughts with us!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Everyday Lillie

Family recipes, Old House Renovation, Before & After, DIY, Canadian Road Trips, Early Retirement, Canadian Issues

Amarela Space

I'm just another dreamer...

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

π– π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Άπ—ˆπ—‹π–½π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ.π–Όπ—ˆπ—† π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ.

Short Prose

Poetry and Prose by Gabriela Marie Milton #1 Amazon Bestselling Poet & Editor, Award Winning Author, Pushcart Prize Nominee

Roth Poetry