1956 Chevy Bel Air Beauty – Seal Beach, California

I’m not what you would call a ‘car enthusiast’; however, I sure do appreciate seeing beautiful vehicles like this!

While recently in California, I literally stumbled upon a car show.  Seal Beach has an annual “Classic Car Show” and this gorgeous 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air was one of its participants.

When I saw this car I thought to myself, “Wow, now this could be straight from a Spring day in a small California beach town back in 1956.”  Sounds almost like a movie, doesn’t it?

There were also cars from the 1930’s up to the 1980’s I believe.

So here’s to classic cars in the California sunshine!

22 comments for “1956 Chevy Bel Air Beauty – Seal Beach, California

1. May 14, 2019 at 9:29 am

Wow, that’s a gorgeous car Cher!! ❤️

• May 14, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Since your Dad collects vintage cars, I was wondering if you’d like this one, John! Cher xo

2. May 14, 2019 at 9:37 am

Beautiful car; yes, this is very fitting for California!

3. May 14, 2019 at 9:40 am

I have a special affinity of the ’56 models, seeing as I am one…

• May 14, 2019 at 3:34 pm

By any chance, can you hear me laughing from here, John? 😉 Cher xo

4. May 14, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Ahh, I love Seal Beach. I am visiting every time I am in Cali. But I have never seen a car like this over there. Thanks for sharing!

• May 14, 2019 at 3:35 pm

I should have known that you’d know Seal Beach, Erika! Of all the area that California covers and you know of this little beach! LOL Very cool and I am so happy to have (literally) stumbled upon the car show! Thank you, dear Erika! Cher xo

• May 15, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Haha! I think I know each spot between Malibu and Dana Point… haha. And still some places up to San Diego… lol. Yes, that car is so cool since it fits that little charming place so well!

• May 15, 2019 at 4:49 pm

LOL Wow, that is really cool! Since you know Seal Beach first-hand you know exactly how well it fits into the ‘scene’! It is a charming place, isn’t it? Thank you, dear Erika! Cher xo

• May 16, 2019 at 3:03 pm

It is very charming. I used to visit that little angel shop. Do you know which one? Unfortunately, the stock changed over the past 2 to 3 years.

• May 16, 2019 at 7:27 pm

I was in there! LOL Oh has it? Well I got a really sweet brass angel pendant with ‘chimes’ on the bottom. It’s really cool and has the most lovely sound! What was it like a few years ago, Erika? Cher xo

• May 17, 2019 at 1:25 am

That angel sounds very beautiful. Back then they sold articles from a particular artist. The images were amazing and all combined with awesome words. They had paintings but also little sculptures, amulets, candles, and much more. Then the shop owner started selling her own art which is beautiful but I liked the other things much more. 😊

• May 17, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Oh that sounds like my kind of store!! I wish I could have seen it the way it was, Erika! I’ll have to send you a pic of the necklace! Cher xo

• May 19, 2019 at 2:50 am

It was so inspiring 😊but it is still nice and Seal Beach itself is an inspiration. Always, after I strolled through the street I get an ice cream from Cold Stone and sit at the beach 😍

• May 19, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Now that sounds like the perfect way to spend an afternoon!!! Cher xo

• May 20, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Sigh…. 😍

• May 20, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Indeed!!! Cher xo

5. May 14, 2019 at 5:19 pm

A beauty! ❤

6. May 15, 2019 at 10:27 am

Wow, look at THAT! We have car shows here too and there are sure some beauties 🙂

• May 15, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Hi there, Christy! It is so great to see you! How are you? Quite the beaut! Oh do you? It’s really special to see, isn’t it? Thank you, my dear! It is always so nice to see you and I hope all is well! Cher xo

Please share your thoughts with us!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos