Monday’s Water-Colored Memories!

There has been a huge lack of sun in Chicago for over a week now.  I haven’t been able to show you any sunrises that wouldn’t have been cloaked in grey skies and colorless clouds.

Nonetheless, about a a week and a half ago I took the above photo and thought it might be nice to post it today.

I love the mauve ‘band’ on the horizon.  The clouds have a water-colored quality to them, don’t you think?

I hope you have a lovely Monday with lots of light-filled moments!

19 comments for “Monday’s Water-Colored Memories!

1. DW
    May 13, 2019 at 7:51 am

It’s a moody Manitoba morning here. 😉

2. May 13, 2019 at 9:29 am

You speak French aye Cher? I will go with your assessment, mauve it is! Colorblind… Colourblind… 😎

• May 13, 2019 at 12:41 pm

I only speak a little bit, John! Ah, I didn’t know that! Well if there is ever a color in one of my pics you aren’t sure about, please ask and I’ll be happy to tell you (at least from my perspective)! Thanks, John! Stay cool in Vegas! Cher xo

• May 13, 2019 at 1:13 pm

It’s mostly in the blue/purple range but reds can be misinterpreted too. My second wife would number my ties and other dress clothing for work, when we were married. Pretty bad!

• May 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm

That’s completely understandable about the reds being misinterpreted too since they are in the same area of the color spectrum as blue/purple range. Well I think that was a great idea numbering ties and dress clothing for work! I always say, “Whatever it takes!” 🙂 🙂 xo

3. May 13, 2019 at 10:24 am

Lovely, Cher… Have a beautiful week, my friend. xo

• May 13, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Thank you so much, dear Bette! And to you as well my friend! Cher xo

4. May 13, 2019 at 11:21 am

Love that sky. Definitely mauve!

• May 13, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Why thank you on both accounts, Patricia!! Cher xo

5. May 13, 2019 at 2:48 pm

It truly looks like a painting, Cher!

• May 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm

This one really does, doesn’t it, Erika? Thank you my dear and I hope all is well with you!! Cher xo

• May 14, 2019 at 8:26 am

So beautiful. If you let print it on canvas it might look like an authentic painting.
        Thank you, Cher, all is well and I hope with you too 😊

• May 14, 2019 at 3:33 pm

What an excellent idea, Erika! Thank you so much for suggesting it! And to you as well my dear; thank you! Cher xo

• May 15, 2019 at 2:23 pm

If you do that please let me know how it looks like. 😘

• May 15, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I most certainly shall, Erika; thank you! Cher xo

• May 16, 2019 at 3:01 pm

😊💖

6. May 16, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Beautiful sky xx

Please share your thoughts with us!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos