Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

Now here is Lake Michigan looking a lot more familiar than it has recently.  The ice on the lake’s surface has melted yet again.  It has been replaced by the lovely blue hues of its usual self.

I hope you are having a serene and relaxing Saturday/weekend!

15 comments for “Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

1. March 16, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Beautiful!! Last time I was at Lake Erie, I saw massive ice formations. I wonder if the ice here has melted as well. FYI … your header picture is awesome!! 💝

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Why thank you so much, Amy!! Your comments mean a lot to me! Oh did you? It is so unusual to see ice on the surface of Lake Michigan; and yet, we’ve seen it a lot this year! Thanks Amy!! Cher xo

2. Annie van Es
    March 16, 2019 at 4:10 pm

This seems a painting. So wonderful are the colours. Enjoy of the higher temperatures. Cher.

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Thanks so much, Annie! Oh yes, the higher temperatures are great! Thank you and I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Annie! Cher xo

3. March 16, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What a gorgeous photo, Cher! I hope your weekend is equally relaxing as ours 🙂

• March 16, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Thank you so much, Christy! Yes, it is relaxing indeed and I’m glad to hear that yours is as well!! Cher xoxo

4. March 16, 2019 at 7:39 pm

The perspective from your great vantage point is always enjoyable, Cher. The change of seasons is exciting when we are able to view it through your camera lens. 😊

5. March 17, 2019 at 8:38 am

Beautiful!

6. March 17, 2019 at 8:44 am

It looked beautiful but I love this view a lot more. Looks almost like the Californian coast in summer.

Boomer Eco Crusader

Saving the environment one small change at a time

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.