Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

Now here is Lake Michigan looking a lot more familiar than it has recently.  The ice on the lake’s surface has melted yet again.  It has been replaced by the lovely blue hues of its usual self.

I hope you are having a serene and relaxing Saturday/weekend!

15 comments for “Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

1. March 16, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Beautiful!! Last time I was at Lake Erie, I saw massive ice formations. I wonder if the ice here has melted as well. FYI … your header picture is awesome!! 💝

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Why thank you so much, Amy!! Your comments mean a lot to me! Oh did you? It is so unusual to see ice on the surface of Lake Michigan; and yet, we’ve seen it a lot this year! Thanks Amy!! Cher xo

2. Annie van Es
    March 16, 2019 at 4:10 pm

This seems a painting. So wonderful are the colours. Enjoy of the higher temperatures. Cher.

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Thanks so much, Annie! Oh yes, the higher temperatures are great! Thank you and I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Annie! Cher xo

3. March 16, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What a gorgeous photo, Cher! I hope your weekend is equally relaxing as ours 🙂

• March 16, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Thank you so much, Christy! Yes, it is relaxing indeed and I’m glad to hear that yours is as well!! Cher xoxo

4. March 16, 2019 at 7:39 pm

The perspective from your great vantage point is always enjoyable, Cher. The change of seasons is exciting when we are able to view it through your camera lens. 😊

5. March 17, 2019 at 8:38 am

Beautiful!

6. March 17, 2019 at 8:44 am

It looked beautiful but I love this view a lot more. Looks almost like the Californian coast in summer.

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Second Wind Leisure Perspectives

Fun, Fitness & Photography

Perkins Designs

Design ⋅ Photography ⋅ Art

Picture Perfect Memories for life

Myriad memories frozen in time