Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

Now here is Lake Michigan looking a lot more familiar than it has recently.  The ice on the lake’s surface has melted yet again.  It has been replaced by the lovely blue hues of its usual self.

I hope you are having a serene and relaxing Saturday/weekend!

15 comments for “Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

1. March 16, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Beautiful!! Last time I was at Lake Erie, I saw massive ice formations. I wonder if the ice here has melted as well. FYI … your header picture is awesome!! 💝

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Why thank you so much, Amy!! Your comments mean a lot to me! Oh did you? It is so unusual to see ice on the surface of Lake Michigan; and yet, we’ve seen it a lot this year! Thanks Amy!! Cher xo

2. Annie van Es
    March 16, 2019 at 4:10 pm

This seems a painting. So wonderful are the colours. Enjoy of the higher temperatures. Cher.

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Thanks so much, Annie! Oh yes, the higher temperatures are great! Thank you and I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Annie! Cher xo

3. March 16, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What a gorgeous photo, Cher! I hope your weekend is equally relaxing as ours 🙂

• March 16, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Thank you so much, Christy! Yes, it is relaxing indeed and I’m glad to hear that yours is as well!! Cher xoxo

4. March 16, 2019 at 7:39 pm

The perspective from your great vantage point is always enjoyable, Cher. The change of seasons is exciting when we are able to view it through your camera lens. 😊

5. March 17, 2019 at 8:38 am

Beautiful!

6. March 17, 2019 at 8:44 am

It looked beautiful but I love this view a lot more. Looks almost like the Californian coast in summer.

Please share your thoughts with us!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Ed Mooney Photography

The home of Kildare based Photographer, Blogger and self proclaimed Ruinhunter.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

SouthernBlondeChic

"Pour Your Passion To Find Joy In The Journey"

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos