12 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Hovering Above Chicago

1. Kat
    June 28, 2017 at 8:23 am

Beautiful view! I have never seen the city from the sky (other than going up in Sears Tower) but would love to do it one day. πŸ™‚

• June 28, 2017 at 8:25 am

Why thank you, Kat! Oh did you? Yes, it is a fantastic view from a helicopter! It was like being in a dream!! Cher xo

2. June 28, 2017 at 11:24 am

A wonderful photo. But I think I have trouble to live in this surrounding. The builidings are so high. In Holland are the most building low. It seems on a dose of blocks. But I think on the most upper appartement I have a marvellous view.

• June 28, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Thank you so much! I understand about the tall buildings! Oh yes, the upper apartments definitely have great views!! Cher xo

3. June 28, 2017 at 11:28 am

Wow! What a fantastic view! πŸ™‚

4. June 29, 2017 at 1:12 am

❀️

5. July 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Skyscrapers always remind me of tombstones. I suppose that’s why I’m a country gal at heart. I have to admit, though. once you get past the skyscrapers, there are a lot more trees in Chicago than I once thought.

It is a great picture, but I wonder what Earth is going to look like in 100 years. Will more of it be covered in high-rises and concrete?

• July 3, 2017 at 7:59 pm

It’s interesting because there are so many park areas here that unless you are downtown with the tall buildings, you would swear you are in a smaller place. We have about 15 miles of walkway along Lake Michigan and a lot of it is park area. Yes, I wonder that too! Cher xo

Everyday Lillie

Food, DIY, Canadian Travel, Conversations

Amarela Space

I'm just another dreamer...

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

π– π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Άπ—ˆπ—‹π–½π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ.π–Όπ—ˆπ—† π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ.

Short Prose

Poetry and Prose by Gabriela Marie Milton #1 Amazon Bestselling Poet & Editor, Award Winning Author, Pushcart Prize Nominee

Roth Poetry