12 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Hovering Above Chicago

1. Kat
    June 28, 2017 at 8:23 am

Beautiful view! I have never seen the city from the sky (other than going up in Sears Tower) but would love to do it one day. 🙂

• June 28, 2017 at 8:25 am

Why thank you, Kat! Oh did you? Yes, it is a fantastic view from a helicopter! It was like being in a dream!! Cher xo

2. June 28, 2017 at 11:24 am

A wonderful photo. But I think I have trouble to live in this surrounding. The builidings are so high. In Holland are the most building low. It seems on a dose of blocks. But I think on the most upper appartement I have a marvellous view.

• June 28, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Thank you so much! I understand about the tall buildings! Oh yes, the upper apartments definitely have great views!! Cher xo

3. June 28, 2017 at 11:28 am

Wow! What a fantastic view! 🙂

4. June 29, 2017 at 1:12 am

❤️

5. July 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Skyscrapers always remind me of tombstones. I suppose that’s why I’m a country gal at heart. I have to admit, though. once you get past the skyscrapers, there are a lot more trees in Chicago than I once thought.

It is a great picture, but I wonder what Earth is going to look like in 100 years. Will more of it be covered in high-rises and concrete?

• July 3, 2017 at 7:59 pm

It’s interesting because there are so many park areas here that unless you are downtown with the tall buildings, you would swear you are in a smaller place. We have about 15 miles of walkway along Lake Michigan and a lot of it is park area. Yes, I wonder that too! Cher xo

Boomer Eco Crusader

Saving the environment one small change at a time

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.