12 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Hovering Above Chicago

1. Kat
    June 28, 2017 at 8:23 am

Beautiful view! I have never seen the city from the sky (other than going up in Sears Tower) but would love to do it one day. πŸ™‚

• June 28, 2017 at 8:25 am

Why thank you, Kat! Oh did you? Yes, it is a fantastic view from a helicopter! It was like being in a dream!! Cher xo

2. June 28, 2017 at 11:24 am

A wonderful photo. But I think I have trouble to live in this surrounding. The builidings are so high. In Holland are the most building low. It seems on a dose of blocks. But I think on the most upper appartement I have a marvellous view.

• June 28, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Thank you so much! I understand about the tall buildings! Oh yes, the upper apartments definitely have great views!! Cher xo

3. June 28, 2017 at 11:28 am

Wow! What a fantastic view! πŸ™‚

4. June 29, 2017 at 1:12 am

❀️

5. July 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Skyscrapers always remind me of tombstones. I suppose that’s why I’m a country gal at heart. I have to admit, though. once you get past the skyscrapers, there are a lot more trees in Chicago than I once thought.

It is a great picture, but I wonder what Earth is going to look like in 100 years. Will more of it be covered in high-rises and concrete?

• July 3, 2017 at 7:59 pm

It’s interesting because there are so many park areas here that unless you are downtown with the tall buildings, you would swear you are in a smaller place. We have about 15 miles of walkway along Lake Michigan and a lot of it is park area. Yes, I wonder that too! Cher xo

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

π– π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Άπ—ˆπ—‹π–½π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ.π–Όπ—ˆπ—† π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ.

Short Prose

Poetry and Short Prose by #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author Gabriela Marie Milton

Roth Poetry

Poetry From the Heart!

Tranature

quiet moments in nature

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."