Curious Cloud Cover!

Now this was quite the interesting sky last night!  My view was filled with an array of varying clouds:  white, grey, puffy, streaky, large, small, and no doubt I’m not covering everything floating around last night!

Ah, I just spotted a plane; can you find it?  Depending on what direction the wind is blowing can determine whether or not there will be an evening of planes overhead (often in a row), coming across Lake Michigan heading toward O’Hare Airport.

And the sky; what an interesting mixture of blues and greys.  Clearly a busy night in ‘sky country’! 🙂

15 comments for “Curious Cloud Cover!

1. June 29, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Top left, da plane da plane! 😬

2. June 30, 2017 at 5:30 am

Amazing, what a wonderful sky with this beautiful colours. That was to enjoy. A beautiful photo.

• June 30, 2017 at 7:22 am

Why thank you so much! I appreciate your kind comments! Cher xo

• June 30, 2017 at 8:01 am

And I love to have contact with you. I am interesting in your photographs. I want to see how beautiful Canada is. Is it true you have not so much rain. I believe Holland is a frog country. It does rain very much here.

• June 30, 2017 at 8:18 am

Thank you! I am in Chicago, which is in the United States, but I am from Canada! It is beautiful there for sure! Yes, different parts of Canada (and the US) get various amounts of rain. Here in Chicago we get rain but not as much as other areas! Oh does it rain a lot in Holland? I hear that Holland is beautiful! Cher xo

3. June 30, 2017 at 8:25 am

Thank you for your answer. Yes Holland is a beautiful country. And there is much to see. Our country is famous for the bulbs. In spring are these fields wonderful. And the Betuwe are the fruit trees, which then have blossom. Also the windmills are beautiful. I live in the province of Groningen. There are different landscapes. And there is room enough We have there no high builidings. In town Groningen they are. You have to go there once time in your life, than you can see this This weekend is in Warffum, the village where I live Roakeldais and tomorrow is there a streetparade. Roakeldais, is a performance of many dancers from othere parts of the world. Every year in this time is this. A nice weekend.

• June 30, 2017 at 6:48 pm

It sounds beautiful there! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I have heard about the bulbs and have seen pictures! It’s gorgeous! Wow! I will look up the towns you mentioned to see pictures! Thank you! And you have a nice weekend too! Cher xo

• July 1, 2017 at 2:35 am

Thank you for your anwer. I hope you can see these once. But now I wish you much success with your photos I enjoy them. We have to be glad with all we have. Much pleasure in your work.

4. June 30, 2017 at 9:11 am

Such a wonderful sky Cher.. Happy weekend to you .. 🙂

5. July 3, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Quite beautiful! You take such good pictures.

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

SouthernBlondeChic

"Pour Your Passion To Find Joy In The Journey"

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire

Poetry and Stories by Mark Tulin

BrewNSpew

Coffee-break Scuttlebutt

Cats in the Cradle Blog

Reviews, Giveaways, and More!