Saturday Serenity: Orchid, Blooming Right Along!

I cannot begin to tell you how much I adore this orchid! I’ve had this beautiful plant for over ten years. It blooms, then it doesn’t. Rinse and repeat. It doesn’t always reveal its stunning blooms at the same time of year.

So, here’s to Spring and the magnificence that Mother Nature shows us!

I hope you have a blooming good day!

44 comments for “Saturday Serenity: Orchid, Blooming Right Along!

1. May 14, 2022 at 11:57 am

That orchid is stunning. I have never tried growing one myself but it looks like it would be worth it.πŸ’ž

• May 14, 2022 at 12:00 pm

Why thank you so much, Anne Marie! People have said that orchids are extremely difficult to grow. I know this to be true from past experience. However, this dear plant seems to have a special ability to keep on blooming. I don’t credit myself for this, though! If you get the chance, please give it a go! They are so beautiful! Cher xoxoxo

Liked by 2 people

• May 14, 2022 at 12:08 pm

I have heard that they are difficult to grow as well. Thank you for the encouragement to give it a go! πŸ’ž

• May 14, 2022 at 12:15 pm

Oh yes, I think you should, Anne Marie! When mine blooms I grin from ear to ear! It’s such a wonderful sight! The only ‘tip’ I have is to use soil created specifically for orchids. Yes, please give it a go! Cher xoxoxo

2. May 14, 2022 at 12:00 pm

It’s very beautiful, Cher! Ten years old too, an amazing plant! Have a lovely weekend! β€οΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Liked by 2 people

• May 14, 2022 at 12:03 pm

Thank you, my friend! Yes, it is an amazing plant indeed! I know you love palm trees, but do you have indoor plants, John? Ah, thank you, and to you as well! Cher xoxoxo

• May 14, 2022 at 1:48 pm

No, I have zero plants indoors but have five palm trees on my property! 😎🌴

• May 14, 2022 at 6:17 pm

Those five palms are perfect, John! Cher xoxoxo

3. May 14, 2022 at 3:09 pm

Wow. That is stunning. Good for you for keeping it alive!

• May 14, 2022 at 6:18 pm

Thank you, Michelle! LOL Yes, I’m quite surprised because my thumbs are only slightly green! LOL Cher xoxoxo

4. May 15, 2022 at 7:11 am

Orch loos so coolπŸ’ž

• May 15, 2022 at 7:09 pm

Why thank you so much! Cher xoxoxo

• May 15, 2022 at 7:13 pm

You are most welcome ❀️

• May 15, 2022 at 7:31 pm

Thank you and welcome to The Chicago Files! It’s so nice to have you here! 😊😊 Cher xoxoxo

• May 15, 2022 at 7:36 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome πŸ₯°

• May 15, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Ah, thank you so much!! Cher xoxoxo

• May 16, 2022 at 1:09 am

Okay πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

5. May 15, 2022 at 7:22 am

We all see reflected in the beauty of the orchid the love that it receives! outstanding!
    have a lovely day Cher. hugs, Eddie

Liked by 2 people

6. May 15, 2022 at 10:05 am

That is so beautiful! I received a purple orchid as a gift recently and I’m following all the directions to keep it thriving. I have to admit I don’t have a green thumb πŸ’–πŸŒΈ

• May 15, 2022 at 7:08 pm

Hi dear Holly! Ah, thank you so much! I am sending tons and tons of positive vibes to help a bit with your lovely purple orchid! With your positive energy I don’t need to, but I’ll send it anyway just as a booster! LOL Cher xoxoxo

7. May 15, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Such an impressive flower, Cher! Mine have never rebloomed, as hard as I tried.

• May 15, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Hi Becky! Thank you so much! They are difficult to grow, aren’t they? I cannot take credit for this beautiful flower! I do think it has quite an internal fortitude and I mustn’t for get that!

Yes, I really do know what you mean! If I wrote about the number of plants that didn’t do so well under my care, I think I’d be writing A LOT! LOL Cher xoxoxo

8. May 16, 2022 at 5:30 am

Someone after my own heart. Orchids are perfect and I also share your lice of them I have two in flower while three are dormant, awaiting their next rising to splendour..
    Congratulations on its ten year anniversary if bringing you pleasure Cher..
    Much love your way ❀ πŸ’› πŸ’•

• May 16, 2022 at 5:32 am

Lol, Lice =Love.. on my phone this week as computer problems Lol and I’m useless at hitting correct keys and cross checking typos Lol πŸ˜† πŸ’–

• May 18, 2022 at 9:18 pm

*biggest grin* That’s quite alright, dear Sue! I can only imagine what some of my messages actually end up saying despite my initial intention! I am rubbish with small keyboards, so I completely understand! LOL Cher xoxoxo

• May 19, 2022 at 2:10 am

πŸ’•βš˜πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

• May 23, 2022 at 9:06 am

xoxoxo

• May 18, 2022 at 9:17 pm

Hi dear Sue! Oh do you? I think they are taking turns so you can enjoy them all at different times! Thank you so much, Sue! Much love back to you, Cher xoxoxo

9. May 23, 2022 at 10:10 am

Haven’t seen such a beautiful orchid in a while! Love the vibrant colors. It feels so Alive 😊

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

π– π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Άπ—ˆπ—‹π–½π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ.π–Όπ—ˆπ—† π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ.

Short Prose

Poetry and Short Prose by #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author Gabriela Marie Milton

Roth Poetry

Poetry From the Heart!

Tranature

quiet moments in nature

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."