20 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Children’s Playroom – The Frank Lloyd Wright Home, Oak Park, IL

1. April 14, 2021 at 10:09 am

I don’t think I’d want any children playing in that lovely bright room if I owned that property, Cher.
    Lovely photo. The light in it is amazing.

• April 14, 2021 at 2:03 pm

I agree, dear Hugh! It is amazing, isn’t it? The ceiling and the bright room are what ‘wowed’ me! Thank you, Hugh! Cher xoxoxo

2. April 14, 2021 at 10:35 am

You too could have an executive office like this if you cut a demo tape. This is what dreams are made. lol

• April 14, 2021 at 2:04 pm

Is that what dreams are made of, Joseph? Well I better get to it, then! Thank you!! Cher xoxoxo

• April 14, 2021 at 6:12 pm

That’s fantastic! A perfect place to put a Grand Piano, if I had one!

• April 16, 2021 at 6:28 pm

Thank you, my dear! Well that is a very interesting thing to say. The other end of the room actually has a piano! But the weirdest thing is, part of it ‘overhangs’ above a staircase (which I walked under)! I’ll post that one soon! Thanks for your comment! I wish you had a piano, too! Cher xoxoxo

3. April 14, 2021 at 10:51 am

So beautiful, my favorite architect! ❀️xoxoxo

4. April 14, 2021 at 11:11 am

So beautiful.

5. April 14, 2021 at 12:39 pm

Wow! thanks for sharing, Cher. Have a beautiful day!

• April 14, 2021 at 2:05 pm

Thanks so much, dear Bette! It sure is a ‘wow’, isn’t it? And you as well my dear! Cher xoxoxo

6. April 18, 2021 at 9:00 am

Sadly children playing together is no longer acceptable as they teach them distance and fear… Oh to see this room full of fun and laughter… Your images spoke volumes of todays time… ❀

• April 19, 2021 at 10:55 am

Ah, thanks so much, dear Sue! Yes, it is very sad, isn’t it? I love hearing children playing, laughing, and enjoying being in the moment. I pray that we will once again return to a time where fear and distance are no longer prevalent. Thank you, Sue!! Cher xoxoxo

Everyday Lillie

Food, DIY, Canadian Travel, Conversations

Amarela Space

I'm just another dreamer...

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

π– π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Άπ—ˆπ—‹π–½π–―π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ.π–Όπ—ˆπ—† π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ.

Short Prose

Poetry and Prose by Gabriela Marie Milton #1 Amazon Bestselling Poet & Editor, Award Winning Author, Pushcart Prize Nominee

Roth Poetry