Tuesday’s Sunrise, Lake Michigan – Surreal Sky!

Well now, what do we have here? The sky painter certainly made great use of a very interesting color palette this morning.

I had a very difficult time trying to describe this dreamlike sunrise. Having said that, I am asking you, my dear readers, to please share your thoughts about this particular sunrise. What comes to mind as you look at this natural art?

I hope you have a day as beautiful as this sunrise!

18 comments for “Tuesday’s Sunrise, Lake Michigan – Surreal Sky!

1. December 15, 2020 at 8:47 am

That reflection off to the left in the sky is mind-boggling

• December 15, 2020 at 8:50 am

Thank you, Jeff! It really is, isn’t it? I watched it as it turned into this amazing ‘art’ and I literally couldn’t believe what I was seeing! Cher xo

2. December 15, 2020 at 9:24 am

Another beauty, Cher! You’ve got a prime location for sunrise photography. ❤️

• December 15, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Ah, thank you so much, John! I truly am grateful! Cher xoxoxo

3. December 15, 2020 at 9:38 am

Mesmerizing! 💞

4. RMW
    December 15, 2020 at 10:02 am

I can’t always get up in time, especially with these cold, dark mornings, but sunrise is my favorite time of day when I like to thank the Universe for being alive! I love plane trails, they add a sense of adventure to any photo…. there’s nothing like seeing a sunrise or sunset through the window of a plane… so I hope the passengers on that plane had that opportunity!

• December 15, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Thanks so much, RMW! I love that time of morning; interestingly, I think the exact same thing you wondered about! Since so many planes come across Lake Michigan, I do wonder if the passengers are getting some great photos from their vantage point! It’s so nice to see you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Cher xoxo

5. December 15, 2020 at 12:58 pm

This sunrise looks like an eye opening to a new day. You know i have an affirmation for you to repeat constantly. Eye will produce a DEMO tape, Hark the Herald DEMO sings.

6. December 16, 2020 at 9:19 am

Reflection perfection:)

• December 17, 2020 at 9:53 am

What a great description!! Thank you, Becky! I love it! Cher xoxo

7. December 22, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Beautiful lighting in the skies.

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Second Wind Leisure Perspectives

Fun, Fitness & Photography

Perkins Designs

Design ⋅ Photography ⋅ Art

Picture Perfect Memories for life

Myriad memories frozen in time

Nature And Photography