Monday Spotlight on Lake Michigan &amp, a Check-in!

Good Monday morning, everyone! I took this photo a few days ago, but decided to wait until Monday to post it. Can you see the beams of sunlight creating spotlights on Lake Michigan’s surface? What an interesting effect!

With the continuation of the Coronavirus pandemic, please don’t forget to check in with people; even a quick email or text will make a big difference to those who are feeling rather overwhelmed by it all.

I’m checking in on YOU! How are you coping with the continued Coronavirus situation? Please let me know in the comments how you are doing. When this situation is over, the appreciation we have for even the simplest things will no doubt be accompanied by tons of gratitude. Definitely something to look forward to!

Sometime this week I’m going to do a post with a short audio clip with a message from yours truly. I haven’t posted an audio message in a long time, so please look out for it soon!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and please know I’m sending you lots of positive energy!

20 comments for “Monday Spotlight on Lake Michigan &amp, a Check-in!

1. April 27, 2020 at 10:01 am

Beautiful photo Cher!! All is well in my home, as is the case with my family in Michigan. Be safe Cher! πŸ₯°

• April 27, 2020 at 10:06 am

Ah, thank you, John! And that’s really good to hear! I shall do that and you as well my friend! Thank you! Cher xo

2. April 27, 2020 at 10:25 am

Beautiful ray touching the ground and lake. Off the lake you can almost hear voice overs and radio talk show host on a demo. That would be Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Come on Mary Poppins do your magic.

• April 27, 2020 at 6:44 pm

LOL LOL Ah, dear Joseph! It would be, wouldn’t it? *biggest grin ever* Okay, I’ll get my umbrella! Cher xo

3. April 27, 2020 at 1:28 pm

so lovely, and good to see you –

• April 27, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Thank you, Beth! And good to see you too!! Hope all is well with you and the kinder! Cher xo

4. April 27, 2020 at 1:39 pm

Beautiful photo, Cher! We’re doing well and sending positive thoughts and prayers to all… πŸ™‚ xo

• April 27, 2020 at 6:45 pm

Why thank you, dear Bette! So good to hear! Ah, bless! From here as well! Thank you! Cher xo

5. April 27, 2020 at 2:57 pm

We are doing very well over here. The shops are opening again since the number of infections have dramatically decreased. We never had a complete lockdown which made me never feel locked up. Also, I have a big garden and we can still go outside for walks and grocery shopping. I am glad that (at least in the first couple weeks) I had more time for getting to my projects since my one job was slowed down a lot. I really made good use of what I could not change!

• April 27, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Good to hear, Erika! I am so glad that you have had a dramatic increase in infections in your country. And it sounds like there were things you could still get to and do. Having a big garden and going outside for shopping and walks would definitely help the situation! I love how you put that, Erika: making good use of what you couldn’t change! That is excellent! I’m really glad everything is good over there! Big hugs from over here! Cher xo

• April 28, 2020 at 1:38 pm

Thank you so much, Cher. I would never think of complaining. We are really in a good position compared to so many other people AND other countries. I hope from my heart that the US will recover soon. Please, take care and stay healthy, Cher πŸ’–

• April 29, 2020 at 10:21 am

Ah, thank you, dear Erika! Well it sure does affect all of us, even if it is emotionally. I know we will so be glad when things get back to ‘normal! You too my dear! Thank you! Cher xo

• April 29, 2020 at 3:54 pm

• April 29, 2020 at 3:58 pm

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’œ

6. Boomer EcoCrusader
    April 27, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Beautiful picture as always Cher! We’re all doing okay at our house. Healthy amd still working. Apparently we’re all essential!

• April 27, 2020 at 6:50 pm

Ah, thank you so much, Michelle! So glad to hear all is well and yes, you all are ESSENTIAL!!!! Cher xoxo

7. April 28, 2020 at 7:54 pm

The water looks so calm though the clouds are … hum … peevish? Light dancing … hum … spotlights in an auditorium? Great shot! So much life.

• April 29, 2020 at 10:21 am

Thank you so much, JT! I always love how you describe my photos! Cher xo

8. Sawsan
    April 28, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Breathtaking ❀

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Second Wind Leisure Perspectives

Fun, Fitness & Photography

Perkins Designs

Design β‹… Photography β‹… Art

Picture Perfect Memories for life

Myriad memories frozen in time