Saturday Serenity: Cloud Walker

I find cloud patterns so incredibly interesting.  It’s like moving artwork, morphing into something different at any given time.

I took this photo last week when the clouds were looming large over Lake Michigan.  Do you see an interesting ‘shape’ in the clouds?

Here it is up close:

It looks like a person to me.  I was thinking of calling him the “Cloud Walker”.  What do you see?

19 comments for “Saturday Serenity: Cloud Walker

1. June 29, 2019 at 2:12 pm

You are right, Cher. Amazing how you discovered it but that is because you pay so much attention to the sky. It is well visible and I agree. It looks like a person or even a genie.

2. June 29, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Love it!

3. June 29, 2019 at 3:37 pm

😮 wow: that is amazing. He definitely is a cloud walker!

• June 29, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Isn’t it? I agree! Thank you so much!! Cher xo

• June 30, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Will there be another mysterious cloud shape tomorrow? Have you ever tried to ask other bloggers what they think a cloud shape looks like to Them? Might be interesting.

• July 1, 2019 at 10:27 am

Thank you my dear! There will be in tomorrow’s post! Oh yes, I do that on a lot of cloud posts! In fact, on the very post I asked if anyone sees the cloud walker and there was a comment about seeing a big man. Another comment mentioned a genie. Other cloud posts have definitely given us varying perspectives! I’d love to have your opinion on them. If you enter the words, “cloud” “clouds” in the search box below that will pull up a lot of cloud posts! Cher xo

4. June 29, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Beautiful! clouds are fascinating! xxo

5. June 29, 2019 at 6:23 pm

I see a big man dancing! Great eye and photos Cher!

6. Sawsan
    June 30, 2019 at 10:17 am

Definitely the Cloud Walker.
    Cloud formations this summer are very different here in chicago

• June 30, 2019 at 10:49 am

Thank you! I agree!! They really are, aren’t they? Cher xo

Boomer Eco Crusader

Saving the environment one small change at a time

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.