Saturday Serenity: Cloud Walker

I find cloud patterns so incredibly interesting.  It’s like moving artwork, morphing into something different at any given time.

I took this photo last week when the clouds were looming large over Lake Michigan.  Do you see an interesting ‘shape’ in the clouds?

Here it is up close:

It looks like a person to me.  I was thinking of calling him the “Cloud Walker”.  What do you see?

19 comments for “Saturday Serenity: Cloud Walker

1. June 29, 2019 at 2:12 pm

You are right, Cher. Amazing how you discovered it but that is because you pay so much attention to the sky. It is well visible and I agree. It looks like a person or even a genie.

2. June 29, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Love it!

3. June 29, 2019 at 3:37 pm

😮 wow: that is amazing. He definitely is a cloud walker!

• June 29, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Isn’t it? I agree! Thank you so much!! Cher xo

• June 30, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Will there be another mysterious cloud shape tomorrow? Have you ever tried to ask other bloggers what they think a cloud shape looks like to Them? Might be interesting.

• July 1, 2019 at 10:27 am

Thank you my dear! There will be in tomorrow’s post! Oh yes, I do that on a lot of cloud posts! In fact, on the very post I asked if anyone sees the cloud walker and there was a comment about seeing a big man. Another comment mentioned a genie. Other cloud posts have definitely given us varying perspectives! I’d love to have your opinion on them. If you enter the words, “cloud” “clouds” in the search box below that will pull up a lot of cloud posts! Cher xo

4. June 29, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Beautiful! clouds are fascinating! xxo

5. June 29, 2019 at 6:23 pm

I see a big man dancing! Great eye and photos Cher!

6. Sawsan
    June 30, 2019 at 10:17 am

Definitely the Cloud Walker.
    Cloud formations this summer are very different here in chicago

• June 30, 2019 at 10:49 am

Thank you! I agree!! They really are, aren’t they? Cher xo

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Second Wind Leisure Perspectives

Fun, Fitness & Photography

Perkins Designs

Design ⋅ Photography ⋅ Art

Picture Perfect Memories for life

Myriad memories frozen in time