Seagull’s Flight: Perfect Posture

I literally couldn’t have posed this seagull better if I had done it myself!

I was recently in the Los Angeles/Long Beach California area.  What’s California without a stroll along the beach?  As I walked along the shore, I looked up to see a seagull against the beautiful blue sky.

Snapping only one photo before it flew by, I wasn’t certain if I’d be looking at half of a bird or simply no bird in the pic at all.

Talk about shocked when I saw the pic!  Flying in a perfect position, I was filled with gratitude for this bit of luck.

I’m certain this seagull was on its way to strike a bit of luck with some seafaring lunch!

10 comments for “Seagull’s Flight: Perfect Posture

1. May 3, 2019 at 9:40 am

When will you visit Las Vegas, Cher?

• May 3, 2019 at 2:13 pm

I can’t believe I’ve never been there since most Canadians visit LV at least once! Cher xo

2. May 3, 2019 at 10:44 am

Perfect!

• May 3, 2019 at 2:13 pm

Why thank you, Patricia!! Cher xo

3. May 3, 2019 at 1:50 pm

I’ve walked from Santa Monica Pier all the way down to Venice and back. I think everyone should have a walk along the beach in LA at least once in their life. Great seagull picture!

• May 3, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Oh did you, John? Now, I’ve been to SM, but not Venice beach (yet). I completely agree with you. I love the beach, so for me it wasn’t a far-flung idea. Thank you! When I looked at the pic I thought, hhmmmm, the seagull looks ‘photo-shopped’! LOL (I don’t even have photo shop but it was pure luck to get that little bird in perfect alignment!) Cher xo

4. May 3, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Like John, I’ve walked from the Santa Monica Pier to Venice and back a couple of times and then just walking the beaches around Malibu. It’s always interesting to see what the sea has washed onto the shore and a joy to hear the gulls overhead. There is nothing else in the world as basic as that sea smell.

• May 3, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Ah, it sounds lovely, Patricia! Yes, I agree. During this particular visit I found several sea shells that were in tact. Normally it is difficult to find a y shell that it not fragmented. And the smell, yes! Thank you, Patricia! Cher xo

5. May 6, 2019 at 6:35 am

Great shot, Cher! Hope you had a brilliant time!

• May 7, 2019 at 9:31 am

Thank you, my dear! Yes, it was great, thanks! Hope all is well with you, Suzie! Cher xo

Everyday Lillie

Food, DIY, Canadian Travel, Conversations

Amarela Space

I'm just another dreamer...

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌.𝖼𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖾.

Short Prose

Poetry and Prose by Gabriela Marie Milton #1 Amazon Bestselling Poet & Editor, Award Winning Author, Pushcart Prize Nominee

Roth Poetry