Friday File: Fire Sky!

Another reason (not that I needed one) about loving October, is the incredible sunrises that hover over Lake Michigan here in Chicago.  It appears the sky painter was thinking about cozy fireplaces, warm thoughts, and robust coffee (okay, that last one was actually my thoughts at the moment as I drink my large mug of coffee).

I hope your weekend is off to a warm and welcoming start!

15 comments for “Friday File: Fire Sky!

1. October 19, 2018 at 8:49 am

Beautiful fire sky, Cher 😁

• October 19, 2018 at 9:00 am

I agree, dear Irene! Thank you, and blessings to you always! Cher xo

2. October 19, 2018 at 9:59 am

Beautiful sky says winter comith! Bbrrr. Great photo Cher. ❤️🙏🏻😎

• October 19, 2018 at 4:27 pm

Thank you, John! But you are in warmland so no worries, eh? *biggest grin* 🙂 🙂 Cher xo

• October 19, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Yeah, it’s warm here today, was 80 degrees! Mojave love… 🌴🌵

• October 19, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Bet you don’t miss the Upper Peninsula at the moment, eh (well, the weather anyway)! Cher xo

• October 19, 2018 at 7:05 pm

I am guessing the Yooper is getting hit with snow number one? Fire up those sleds man! I only monitor the weather in Lapeer County actually. That, Las Vegas and Tarpon Springs.

3. October 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm

I love such skies. Lately, we were gifted with one like this too. Thanks for sharing!

• October 19, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Ah, bless! Thank you so much, dear Erika! I am grinning from ear to ear! Oh yes, they seem to be similar, don’t they? I think that happens every year at this time! Cher xo

4. October 25, 2018 at 9:01 am

The sky is magical and so unique each day! You show us such gorgeous changes xo

• October 25, 2018 at 9:43 am

Why thank you, Lynn! It is incredible to me to see a sunrise scene and within minutes it is different. And then on any given day it literally can be entirely the opposite! But this time of year is the best for colorful sunrises! Cher xo

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire