California Dreamin’

I took this picture earlier this year when I was in California.  The weather has been so incredibly humid here in Chicago that I find myself dreaming of the near-perfect California weather!

It wasn’t until I cropped this pic for my post that I noticed the orange trees on the right-hand side.  I was so fixated on the hills in the background that I didn’t even notice the oranges!  Speaking of which, have you ever had a fresh, California orange?  I swear, I couldn’t believe that oranges were supposed to taste like that!  In fact, the first time I had one I ate another one right away!  There is something incredibly satisfying about eating fresh fruit at the source!

I hope your Tuesday is filled with moments as lovely as the California sunshine!

6 comments for “California Dreamin’

1. Annie Van Es
    August 7, 2018 at 10:18 am

O what is it there wonderful. I think the oranges are directly from the trees, more delicious. And the green is there still green. Here in Holland the grass is more yellow. We have not had such a summer. We have had many weeks with tropical heat. Thank you for this beautiful view.

• August 7, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Hi Annie! How are you doing? I love fruit directly from trees too! It is still hot in Holland? I’m so sorry you are still getting such bad weather. I hope it cools down soon! Thank you, Annie! Cher xo

2. August 7, 2018 at 10:59 am

You have me dreaming of Cali now – the oranges, the avocados, the cheese (yummers), the wine – oh my goodness 🙂 Happy Day – Enjoy!

• August 7, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Ah, yes! Oh my goodness indeed!! 🙂 Happy Day to you too my dear! Cher xo

3. Ashley's Blog
    August 22, 2018 at 5:15 pm

Thanks for sharing!!! I love it!

• August 22, 2018 at 6:46 pm

Hi Ashley! Why thank you so much! Huge welcome to The Chicago Files! Cher xo

Tranature

quiet moments in nature

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell