California Dreamin’

I took this picture earlier this year when I was in California.  The weather has been so incredibly humid here in Chicago that I find myself dreaming of the near-perfect California weather!

It wasn’t until I cropped this pic for my post that I noticed the orange trees on the right-hand side.  I was so fixated on the hills in the background that I didn’t even notice the oranges!  Speaking of which, have you ever had a fresh, California orange?  I swear, I couldn’t believe that oranges were supposed to taste like that!  In fact, the first time I had one I ate another one right away!  There is something incredibly satisfying about eating fresh fruit at the source!

I hope your Tuesday is filled with moments as lovely as the California sunshine!

6 comments for “California Dreamin’

1. Annie Van Es
    August 7, 2018 at 10:18 am

O what is it there wonderful. I think the oranges are directly from the trees, more delicious. And the green is there still green. Here in Holland the grass is more yellow. We have not had such a summer. We have had many weeks with tropical heat. Thank you for this beautiful view.

• August 7, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Hi Annie! How are you doing? I love fruit directly from trees too! It is still hot in Holland? I’m so sorry you are still getting such bad weather. I hope it cools down soon! Thank you, Annie! Cher xo

2. August 7, 2018 at 10:59 am

You have me dreaming of Cali now – the oranges, the avocados, the cheese (yummers), the wine – oh my goodness 🙂 Happy Day – Enjoy!

• August 7, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Ah, yes! Oh my goodness indeed!! 🙂 Happy Day to you too my dear! Cher xo

3. Ashley's Blog
    August 22, 2018 at 5:15 pm

Thanks for sharing!!! I love it!

• August 22, 2018 at 6:46 pm

Hi Ashley! Why thank you so much! Huge welcome to The Chicago Files! Cher xo

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

SouthernBlondeChic

"Pour Your Passion To Find Joy In The Journey"

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire

Poetry and Stories by Mark Tulin

BrewNSpew

Coffee-break Scuttlebutt

Cats in the Cradle Blog

Reviews, Giveaways, and More!