11 comments for “Monday, Monday……………Here Comes the Sun!!

1. July 23, 2018 at 9:48 am

Part of the beauty of Chicago is that the lake is east and the sun rises over it.

2. Annie Van Es
    July 23, 2018 at 10:28 am

Cher. We live in the Netherlands this summer in a heat temperature. It has begun in the spring. We have it had 40 years ago. The animals do not know where they have to lie. This week we get a temperature from 31 to 37 degrees. I wish you strength and I hope it is not so warm with you.

• July 23, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Hi Annie! How are you? Oh, that must be very strange for everyone to have such heat in the summer this year. I hope you are getting cooler weather soon. Thank you, Annie! Cher xo

• Annie Van Es
        July 25, 2018 at 3:00 am

Yes Cher it is. Today and tomorrow we have a heat-wave. Today it will be 35 and tomorrow 37 degrees. I think there are countrys where it will be still warmer than with us. But we have a see climate. Especially the farmers have this year more trouble by this heat weather. How heat is it with you? I have a cat and a female cat Brother and sister , Especially the cat does not know what to do , with this heat. I let the animals in the night outisde there is it much cooler than inside .I wish you a nice day. Thanks for your comment.

• July 25, 2018 at 8:58 am

Hi Annie! Yes, those are very hot temperatures. I know that you do not normally get those temperatures in the Netherlands. I am sure the farmers are not happy with that weather. The heat is not as bad this week, but the humidity makes it seem hotter than it is. Ah, the poor cats! I am glad you let them outside at night so they can cool off. Thank you, Annie! I hope you have a lovely day! Cher xo

3. July 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Beautiful, loads of magic for you too, Cher 💖

4. Annie Van Es
    July 25, 2018 at 10:16 am

Thank you Cher. I love the contact with you And I wish you still a happy week and summer time.

• July 25, 2018 at 1:54 pm

I do too, Annie! You too! Thank you! Cher xo

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

SouthernBlondeChic

"Pour Your Passion To Find Joy In The Journey"

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire

Poetry and Stories by Mark Tulin

BrewNSpew

Coffee-break Scuttlebutt

Cats in the Cradle Blog

Reviews, Giveaways, and More!