Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

[courtesy http://omannationalday.info]

Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe! I am so grateful for your wonderful, creative, genuine, and compassionate selves! With tenacity and fortitude, women have shown the world our true nature of both strength and grace.  Whether through adversity or joyful moments, women provide our world with much-needed stability and support in a truly unwavering style.

Thank you for being YOU!

13 comments for “Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

1. March 8, 2018 at 9:23 am

Happy Women’s Day to you too! I chose to write today about the man who shaped me into the woman I am today 🙂

• March 8, 2018 at 9:25 am

Ah, why thank you, Aishwarya! I look forward to reading your post! Bless you! Cher xo

2. Annie Van Es
    March 8, 2018 at 9:32 am

Thank you that you deal this thought with us. We, women succeed in our possibilities and manage it on the labour market. We develop and use our talents. It is lovely to work. But it seems there are to few women on the top. I wish you much luck and happines in your life.

• March 8, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Why thank you so much, Annie! Yes, I agree with you. I wish there were more women in higher positions. I wonder if this would bring more peace to the world? I often think about that. Ah, thank you so much, Annie! That is very sweet and thoughtful of you to say! Cher ox

3. The Militant Negro
    March 8, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

4. March 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    International Women’s Day … ‘Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe!’

5. March 8, 2018 at 3:42 pm

I love the enthusiasm of your post, Cher! Happy women’s day xxoo

• March 8, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Why thank you, Christy! And you are one of the amazing women my post is talking about!!! Cher xo

Boomer Eco Crusader

Saving the environment one small change at a time

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.