Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

[courtesy http://omannationalday.info]

Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe! I am so grateful for your wonderful, creative, genuine, and compassionate selves! With tenacity and fortitude, women have shown the world our true nature of both strength and grace.  Whether through adversity or joyful moments, women provide our world with much-needed stability and support in a truly unwavering style.

Thank you for being YOU!

13 comments for “Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

1. March 8, 2018 at 9:23 am

Happy Women’s Day to you too! I chose to write today about the man who shaped me into the woman I am today 🙂

• March 8, 2018 at 9:25 am

Ah, why thank you, Aishwarya! I look forward to reading your post! Bless you! Cher xo

2. Annie Van Es
    March 8, 2018 at 9:32 am

Thank you that you deal this thought with us. We, women succeed in our possibilities and manage it on the labour market. We develop and use our talents. It is lovely to work. But it seems there are to few women on the top. I wish you much luck and happines in your life.

• March 8, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Why thank you so much, Annie! Yes, I agree with you. I wish there were more women in higher positions. I wonder if this would bring more peace to the world? I often think about that. Ah, thank you so much, Annie! That is very sweet and thoughtful of you to say! Cher ox

3. The Militant Negro
    March 8, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

4. March 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    International Women’s Day … ‘Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe!’

5. March 8, 2018 at 3:42 pm

I love the enthusiasm of your post, Cher! Happy women’s day xxoo

• March 8, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Why thank you, Christy! And you are one of the amazing women my post is talking about!!! Cher xo

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire