Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

[courtesy http://omannationalday.info]

Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe! I am so grateful for your wonderful, creative, genuine, and compassionate selves! With tenacity and fortitude, women have shown the world our true nature of both strength and grace.  Whether through adversity or joyful moments, women provide our world with much-needed stability and support in a truly unwavering style.

Thank you for being YOU!

13 comments for “Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

1. March 8, 2018 at 9:23 am

Happy Women’s Day to you too! I chose to write today about the man who shaped me into the woman I am today 🙂

• March 8, 2018 at 9:25 am

Ah, why thank you, Aishwarya! I look forward to reading your post! Bless you! Cher xo

2. Annie Van Es
    March 8, 2018 at 9:32 am

Thank you that you deal this thought with us. We, women succeed in our possibilities and manage it on the labour market. We develop and use our talents. It is lovely to work. But it seems there are to few women on the top. I wish you much luck and happines in your life.

• March 8, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Why thank you so much, Annie! Yes, I agree with you. I wish there were more women in higher positions. I wonder if this would bring more peace to the world? I often think about that. Ah, thank you so much, Annie! That is very sweet and thoughtful of you to say! Cher ox

3. The Militant Negro
    March 8, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

4. March 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    International Women’s Day … ‘Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe!’

5. March 8, 2018 at 3:42 pm

I love the enthusiasm of your post, Cher! Happy women’s day xxoo

• March 8, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Why thank you, Christy! And you are one of the amazing women my post is talking about!!! Cher xo

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Second Wind Leisure Perspectives

Fun, Fitness & Photography

Perkins Designs

Design ⋅ Photography ⋅ Art

Picture Perfect Memories for life

Myriad memories frozen in time