Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

[courtesy http://omannationalday.info]

Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe! I am so grateful for your wonderful, creative, genuine, and compassionate selves! With tenacity and fortitude, women have shown the world our true nature of both strength and grace.  Whether through adversity or joyful moments, women provide our world with much-needed stability and support in a truly unwavering style.

Thank you for being YOU!

13 comments for “Happy International Women’s Day, 2018!

1. March 8, 2018 at 9:23 am

Happy Women’s Day to you too! I chose to write today about the man who shaped me into the woman I am today 🙂

• March 8, 2018 at 9:25 am

Ah, why thank you, Aishwarya! I look forward to reading your post! Bless you! Cher xo

2. Annie Van Es
    March 8, 2018 at 9:32 am

Thank you that you deal this thought with us. We, women succeed in our possibilities and manage it on the labour market. We develop and use our talents. It is lovely to work. But it seems there are to few women on the top. I wish you much luck and happines in your life.

• March 8, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Why thank you so much, Annie! Yes, I agree with you. I wish there were more women in higher positions. I wonder if this would bring more peace to the world? I often think about that. Ah, thank you so much, Annie! That is very sweet and thoughtful of you to say! Cher ox

3. The Militant Negro
    March 8, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

4. March 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    International Women’s Day … ‘Here’s to the most amazing women from all over the globe!’

5. March 8, 2018 at 3:42 pm

I love the enthusiasm of your post, Cher! Happy women’s day xxoo

• March 8, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Why thank you, Christy! And you are one of the amazing women my post is talking about!!! Cher xo

Everyday Lillie

Food, DIY, Canadian Travel, Conversations

Amarela Space

I'm just another dreamer...

Akwafrigeria

Truth to Light

ATFK

𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌.𝖼𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖾.

Short Prose

Poetry and Prose by Gabriela Marie Milton #1 Amazon Bestselling Poet & Editor, Award Winning Author, Pushcart Prize Nominee

Roth Poetry