Tuesday’s Tree: Watching For Signs of Spring

I love how this tree appears against the bright, blue, afternoon sky.  I daresay this makes me think something is missing………….What could it be? Yes, the buds.  I have a feeling they are on their way quite soon.  Until then, I’ll be watching for signs of Spring. 🙂

17 comments for “Tuesday’s Tree: Watching For Signs of Spring

1. February 27, 2018 at 1:13 pm

The expectation of spring in these parts can be quite a challenge. So much more appreciated when it finally arrives.

• February 27, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Indeed; I agree completely! It certainly is a most welcomed sight when it arrives, isn’t it?

• February 27, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Seems it’s coming from February to May then 💐

2. February 27, 2018 at 4:21 pm

It is gorgeous outside today! I was just thinking this same thing–can’t wait for those trees to leaf out.

• February 27, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Isn’t it great, Susie? I can’t wait either! It is then that I feel Spring is here! Cher xo

3. February 27, 2018 at 10:37 pm

It was sunny and beautiful here today as well. My daffodils are even starting to bloom. 🙂

4. February 28, 2018 at 7:35 pm

It’s lovely but I have trouble tearing my eyes from those oh-so-Chicago-area buildings…

• February 28, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Ah, Leigh! I was so busy focusing on the tree I didn’t even think about the buildings behind it. Yes, they sure are “Chicago” buildings, aren’t they? Cher xo

• Annie Van Es
      March 1, 2018 at 4:30 am

Why happens that with this buildings. I live in North Groningen in the Netherlands. There have to broken down builings because the winning of earth gas causes tears. Many familys have difficult times through this evident. The NAM daughter of Shell has to pay much money to pay this familys, because their homes have broken down. They cannot live in this houses anymore. A nice day.

• March 1, 2018 at 9:07 am

Hi Annie, Oh, I am so sorry to hear about this sad news. Thank you, I hope you have a nice day too! Cher xo

5. Annie Van Es
    March 1, 2018 at 4:34 am

It is a wonderful tree which waits on the spring. It is beautiful to see how these trees go through the seasons. Yes endly the spring comes. But now it is very cold outside. It is the coldest day in the Netherlands. Many flower bulbs have now a hard time. In the Netherlands we did not have a hard winter. That was else with you. Maybe you can see the first beginning of leaves over 2 weeks, A nice weekend.

• March 1, 2018 at 9:08 am

Hi Annie, Yes, I think the trees might have some growth on them soon. What is the temperature today in your town, Annie? I’m sorry that many flower bulbs are exposed to the cold weather. Thank you! I hope you have a nice weekend, too! Cher xo

6. Ali
    March 11, 2018 at 1:37 am

I love watching the silhouettes of trees against the sky for the little bobbles at the end of the twigs which mean spring is here. I am an obsessive tree-watcher!

• March 11, 2018 at 12:32 pm

Hi Ali! Ah, me too! I just love them! Thank you! Cher xo

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

SouthernBlondeChic

"Pour Your Passion To Find Joy In The Journey"

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire

Poetry and Stories by Mark Tulin

BrewNSpew

Coffee-break Scuttlebutt

Cats in the Cradle Blog

Reviews, Giveaways, and More!