Why it’s, “Teddy Tuesday!”

Well now, who do we have here?  What a lovely and unexpected surprise!  I must admit that when I saw this tremendous Teddy I was quite overwhelmed!  I had never seen a Teddybear like this before!  I took this pic at Macy’s (of course)!  But here’s the interesting thing that I don’t know much about:  this cutie-pie cuddler is part of a display from the New York City store called, “F.A.O. Schwartz”.

Now, I have never been to F.A.O. Schwartz, but I do know they like over-sized stuff! Case in point:  Did you ever see the Tom Hanks movie, “Big”? In it he is playing on a gigantic piano (and I mean literally ‘on’) that is spread across the floor! That clip was filmed at an F.A.O. Schwartz store in New York City:

I also noticed that surrounding, “Teddy” was F.A.O. Schwartz merchandise (I honed in on the chocolate straight away).  I really don’t know why this display is plunked inside Macy’s Christmas section, but I sure am glad it is!  What a delightful thing to see (and yes, yours truly was grinning from ear to ear)! I wanted to go over and give Teddy a huge hug (which now that I think about it, I should have done just that).  Teddy does look rather tired though, don’t you think? Ah, the life of a towering Teddy………….

Happy Teddy Tuesday………

10 comments for “Why it’s, “Teddy Tuesday!”

1. December 19, 2017 at 8:32 am

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    … and now for a bit of cheer!! Thank you Cher …

• December 19, 2017 at 8:44 am

Ah, bless you, dear Horty; thank you! And here’s a huge hug from me and Teddy!! *Huggss* Cher xo

• December 19, 2017 at 8:48 am

Thanks to very much!! You do know that there’s a tight Puerto Rican hug headed you way, right? Many of them!!
        Hugs … ❤

• December 19, 2017 at 8:50 am

Talk about grateful! Yeay! Thank you so much!!! Cher xo

2. December 19, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Cher – such great post, the image, the clip brings a great joy and holiday atmosphere!! May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.

• December 19, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Ah, thank you so much, Mihran! I hope for you the same! Thank you so kindly and blessings to you and your family! Cher xo

3. January 5, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Wow

Boomer Eco Crusader

Saving the environment one small change at a time

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.