Why it’s, “Teddy Tuesday!”

Well now, who do we have here?  What a lovely and unexpected surprise!  I must admit that when I saw this tremendous Teddy I was quite overwhelmed!  I had never seen a Teddybear like this before!  I took this pic at Macy’s (of course)!  But here’s the interesting thing that I don’t know much about:  this cutie-pie cuddler is part of a display from the New York City store called, “F.A.O. Schwartz”.

Now, I have never been to F.A.O. Schwartz, but I do know they like over-sized stuff! Case in point:  Did you ever see the Tom Hanks movie, “Big”? In it he is playing on a gigantic piano (and I mean literally ‘on’) that is spread across the floor! That clip was filmed at an F.A.O. Schwartz store in New York City:

I also noticed that surrounding, “Teddy” was F.A.O. Schwartz merchandise (I honed in on the chocolate straight away).  I really don’t know why this display is plunked inside Macy’s Christmas section, but I sure am glad it is!  What a delightful thing to see (and yes, yours truly was grinning from ear to ear)! I wanted to go over and give Teddy a huge hug (which now that I think about it, I should have done just that).  Teddy does look rather tired though, don’t you think? Ah, the life of a towering Teddy………….

Happy Teddy Tuesday………

10 comments for “Why it’s, “Teddy Tuesday!”

1. December 19, 2017 at 8:32 am

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    … and now for a bit of cheer!! Thank you Cher …

• December 19, 2017 at 8:44 am

Ah, bless you, dear Horty; thank you! And here’s a huge hug from me and Teddy!! *Huggss* Cher xo

• December 19, 2017 at 8:48 am

Thanks to very much!! You do know that there’s a tight Puerto Rican hug headed you way, right? Many of them!!
        Hugs … ❤

• December 19, 2017 at 8:50 am

Talk about grateful! Yeay! Thank you so much!!! Cher xo

2. December 19, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Cher – such great post, the image, the clip brings a great joy and holiday atmosphere!! May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.

• December 19, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Ah, thank you so much, Mihran! I hope for you the same! Thank you so kindly and blessings to you and your family! Cher xo

3. January 5, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Wow

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire