Fall Ornamental Peppers: Get ‘Em While They’re Hot!

I thought I’d switch things up a bit and start the week by sharing with you something to make those of us (in the cooler areas) feel a little bit warmer.

I spotted these, “Fall Ornamental Peppers” in a lovely flower/plant arrangement on a walkabout.  The brilliant red is perfect on this chilly Chicago morning!  And it also reminds me of Christmas, which is next month (reality check to yours truly on that)!

I hope you have a cozy, warm (at least warm thoughts!) Monday!

12 comments for “Fall Ornamental Peppers: Get ‘Em While They’re Hot!

1. Annie Van Es
    November 13, 2017 at 7:57 am

What amazing. I did not know how peppers grew on a plant. Thank you for this wonderful photo. A nice day. And I wish you many Lucky days.

• November 13, 2017 at 7:58 am

Hi Annie! Yes, these are a special type of plant for decoration. I’m not sure if you can eat these (I don’t think so). But they are lovely, aren’t they? Ah, thank you so much my dear! And to you as well! Cher xo

2. November 13, 2017 at 8:04 am

Beautiful photo Cher and first I thought, it was a chili plant, but then I looked again and could see a difference 🙂 Chili is also good to get the warm with… Enjoy your day.

• November 13, 2017 at 8:13 am

Thank you, Irene! Yes, it does look a lot like a chili plant, doesn’t it? Ah, yes; I shall keep that in mind, dear Irene! After all, it is getting rather chilly here!! And to you as well; thank you!! Cher xo

3. November 13, 2017 at 8:48 am

Grab em’ and chop em’ up! 😎😬

4. Mr. Militant Negro
    November 13, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

Boomer Eco Crusader

Saving the environment one small change at a time

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.