Sunrise: Quilted Clouds!

Today’s sunrise includes a cloud pattern that reminds me of a quilt! Or, better yet, cotton balls neatly packed together, forming a blanket of sorts.  I must admit I had a rather quizzical look on my face when I opened the curtains this morning.  Between slurps of coffee I found myself thinking, “Oh, now this is an interesting cloud pattern!”

A little bit of sunlight here, and a bit there, this morning’s sunrise proved to be a delightful way to start the day!

Here’s to the first week of October, and I hope you have lots of enlightened moments today!

16 comments for “Sunrise: Quilted Clouds!

• October 3, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Thank you so much my friend! Cher xo

1. October 3, 2017 at 9:21 am

Hi Cher! I just want to thank you for this beautiful photography and your generosity as well. A million thanks!

• October 3, 2017 at 9:27 am

Well hi there my dear! It is so good to see you! Ah, bless! That is such a lovely thing to say! I really appreciate your kind and thoughtful words! Thank YOU so much! Cher xo

2. October 3, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I enjoyed reading this. You are indeed very thoughtful and reading your words today was a strange moment I can only describe as synergy.

• October 3, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Well that is an extremely wonderful thing to hear! Thank you so much! Cher xo

• October 3, 2017 at 7:12 pm

I am so happy I stopped by . It’s so hard for me to keep up with my reading & you are on my must read list! I started an author fan page so my favorite authors could drop a link for me to read & share . Let me know if you want to be added. It’s a closed group but it allows me to stay connected !

• October 3, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Well you have literally made my entire day! Thank you so much and yes please add me! It would be my honor! Thank you so much, Shareen!! Cher xo

P.S. I received your message and link! Thank you!

3. October 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Love!

4. October 5, 2017 at 6:09 am

May the Sun continue to shine over you in her beauty dear Cher.. You captured an amazing sunrise.. Have a beautiful October.. its flying by already xx

• October 5, 2017 at 7:12 am

Ah, bless! Why thank you so much, dear Sue!! And to you as well!! Cher xo

5. October 9, 2017 at 5:10 am

Your sunrise photograph is gorgeous, Cher! I accidentally didn’t directly connect to your holes in thee sky post. If you wish to put the link on a comment on my blog today, it would be so kind. . . hugs xo 💖 🌌 Robin

• October 9, 2017 at 10:02 am