Sunrise: Quilted Clouds!

Today’s sunrise includes a cloud pattern that reminds me of a quilt! Or, better yet, cotton balls neatly packed together, forming a blanket of sorts.  I must admit I had a rather quizzical look on my face when I opened the curtains this morning.  Between slurps of coffee I found myself thinking, “Oh, now this is an interesting cloud pattern!”

A little bit of sunlight here, and a bit there, this morning’s sunrise proved to be a delightful way to start the day!

Here’s to the first week of October, and I hope you have lots of enlightened moments today!

16 comments for “Sunrise: Quilted Clouds!

• October 3, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Thank you so much my friend! Cher xo

1. October 3, 2017 at 9:21 am

Hi Cher! I just want to thank you for this beautiful photography and your generosity as well. A million thanks!

• October 3, 2017 at 9:27 am

Well hi there my dear! It is so good to see you! Ah, bless! That is such a lovely thing to say! I really appreciate your kind and thoughtful words! Thank YOU so much! Cher xo

2. October 3, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I enjoyed reading this. You are indeed very thoughtful and reading your words today was a strange moment I can only describe as synergy.

• October 3, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Well that is an extremely wonderful thing to hear! Thank you so much! Cher xo

• October 3, 2017 at 7:12 pm

I am so happy I stopped by . It’s so hard for me to keep up with my reading & you are on my must read list! I started an author fan page so my favorite authors could drop a link for me to read & share . Let me know if you want to be added. It’s a closed group but it allows me to stay connected !

• October 3, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Well you have literally made my entire day! Thank you so much and yes please add me! It would be my honor! Thank you so much, Shareen!! Cher xo

P.S. I received your message and link! Thank you!

3. October 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Love!

4. October 5, 2017 at 6:09 am

May the Sun continue to shine over you in her beauty dear Cher.. You captured an amazing sunrise.. Have a beautiful October.. its flying by already xx

• October 5, 2017 at 7:12 am

Ah, bless! Why thank you so much, dear Sue!! And to you as well!! Cher xo

5. October 9, 2017 at 5:10 am

Your sunrise photograph is gorgeous, Cher! I accidentally didn’t directly connect to your holes in thee sky post. If you wish to put the link on a comment on my blog today, it would be so kind. . . hugs xo 💖 🌌 Robin

• October 9, 2017 at 10:02 am

Hi Robin! Why thank you! I shall go and do that right now! Hugs, Cher xo

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Second Wind Leisure Perspectives

Fun, Fitness & Photography

Perkins Designs

Design ⋅ Photography ⋅ Art

Picture Perfect Memories for life

Myriad memories frozen in time