17 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Sunrise, Yellow Highlighter!

1. September 13, 2017 at 7:52 am

What a breath taking photo. So happy for your share.

Liked by 2 people

2. September 13, 2017 at 8:30 am

Wow! Gorgeous, Cher! What a wonderful way to start my day! Thank you. πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

3. September 13, 2017 at 11:02 am

A perfect name Cher! I think your blog is part photo blog which is good of course!

Liked by 2 people

• September 13, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Thanks, John! Well part of sharing my experiences as a Canadian living in Chicago most definitely includes lots of these sunrise and cloud pics! And you sure have amazing pics on your blog, that’s for sure!! Cher xo

Liked by 2 people

• September 13, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Thanks very much Cher, so kind! I’m a weather nut and watch The Weather Channel like any other.

Weather is awesome, yet I confess that the weather in Las Vegas is rather dull compared to the rollercoaster that is Michigan weather.

We are northerners by birth!

Liked by 2 people

• September 14, 2017 at 8:42 am

Weather is fascinating, isn’t it? And yes, your pics are awesome! Michigan weather is like that of many Canadian provinces; always lots to talk about with that weather! We are, that’s for sure! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Cher xo

4. RMW
    September 13, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Wow, lovely burst of yellow! And you have the honor of being my first follower on my new blog!

Liked by 2 people

• September 13, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Hello there, my dear! Oh yes, it was quite the sight! Well that is indeed an honor to be your first follower on my new blog! Thank you!! It’s lovely to see you and I am looking forward to seeing your amazing photography on your new blog! Cher xo

Liked by 2 people

5. September 30, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Wow, great photo!! Love it!! πŸ’•

• September 30, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Why thank you, Patty! Cher xo

Boomer Eco Crusader

Saving the environment one small change at a time

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.