Cloud Scape: Pillar in the Sky!

I must tell you that I was at the window this morning for quite a while! I could hardly believe the unusual looking cloud formations that literally went rolling by my window! The wind was strong, and the groupings of clouds emerged into unusual patterns.

Take this photo, for example.  In front of my eyes appeared to be a ‘pillar’ of sorts.  It looked as if the ‘pillar’ was holding up the clouds above it.  I watched it until it disolved into abstract art.

I have another interesting formation to show you this week! But for now, I would love to know what you ‘see’ in this photo.  Perhaps my pillar is something altogether different from your perception.  Maybe mine is a bit too ‘cloudy’ on this Monday morning!

18 comments for “Cloud Scape: Pillar in the Sky!

1. July 24, 2017 at 8:16 am

I like your photo and good to read, that you saw all as long as possible, Cher 🙂

• July 24, 2017 at 8:19 am

Why thank you, dear Irene! I sure did, and it was interesting as well to see the clouds ‘melt’ into other shapes! Blessings and energy to you, Cher xo

2. July 24, 2017 at 8:19 am

A very interesting shape and cloud formation Cher. Wonderful to cloud watch. Lots of lovely formations being seen right now, as the weather gets interesting too.
    Sending LOVE and Light my friend xx

• July 24, 2017 at 8:22 am

Aren’t they something, dear Sue? I agree; when the weather gets interesting, the skies do as well! Another cloud formation that I will post a photo of this week is also very unusual. I feel very fortunate to have such fascinating Nature performances right outside my window! Ah, bless; thank you sooooo much my friend! Truly grateful! Cher xo

3. July 24, 2017 at 11:40 am

Hi Cher, an interesting photo you’ve captured there… lovely cloud formation. Hope you have a great week! Love, Iris. 🙂

• July 24, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Hi Iris! Oh I could hardly believe it this morning! The clouds just kept rolling past my window with the most interesting shapes! I’ll be posting another one this week! And to you as well; thank you, Iris! Love, Cher xo

4. July 24, 2017 at 12:17 pm

wow..stunning one! Have a great week ❤

• July 24, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Hi Indah! I was amazed at how fast it was moving, and I thought, gee, I better start taking pictures before it disappears! *LOL* Thank you, Inadh, and to you as well! Cher xo

5. July 24, 2017 at 1:58 pm

This cloud gave me goosebumps. It looks like an angel or something that dances freely. Stunning, Cher!!

• July 24, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Ah, bless! What a lovely description, Erika! I can’t wait to see what you think about the next one I’m going to post this week! Thank you! Cher xo

6. Mr. Militant Negro
    July 24, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

SouthernBlondeChic

"Pour Your Passion To Find Joy In The Journey"

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos