16 comments for “Cotton Candy Clouds!

1. September 13, 2016 at 9:06 pm

I love this photo! I have a poem scheduled that needs an amazing cloud of cotton candy! Will you email me? OtvSubmissions.com . I’d love to feature this photo & linkback to you! OTVMagazine.com -I’m the publisher and this is a photo that caught my eye because it’s beautiful and perfectly captioned

• September 13, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Why thank you so much, Shareen! Why yes, I most certainly shall do that! I have a lot of cloud and sunrise photos that I’ve posted on my blog. Thank you again! I’ll email you right now! Cher xo

• September 13, 2016 at 9:22 pm

That is so incredible! I am going to scroll through your photos. I see a collaboration in the works! What’s your Twitter handle? Mind is @ShareenM. I’ll follow you. I love great photography and I’m fan girling over here!

• September 13, 2016 at 9:26 pm

If you use the ‘search’ button at the bottom of my site and type in, “lake” “clouds” “sunrise” you’ll get a lot of posts with my photos! I just tried to email you but it wouldn’t go through. Can you please email me at, “thechicagofiles@gmail.com” Thanks!! Cher xo I’m at, “@seaangel4444

• September 14, 2016 at 7:24 am

Hi Shareen! I went to your website and used the email address listed there. Please let me know if you received it!

2. September 13, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Beautiful and delicious! This doesn’t look like a northern sky. ❀️❀️

• September 13, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Ah, you mean a, “Canadian” sky? That’s North, John! Ohhhhh, you mean an, “American” Northern sky! Gotcha! πŸ˜‰ Cher xo

• September 13, 2016 at 10:33 pm

As I see this, there isn’t much difference. Our countries are stuck together with perfect glue in terms of weather. I have the advantage of living in Amhearstburg, Ontario. Such a sweet place for two years, such a wonderful place. Great people and so clean. But cold is cold. Our High Desert here gives us some protection.

It’s just now cooling to the low 60’s here at night. I am so acclimated that this seems cold which stinks. One day getting home will be a traumatic time haha!!

• September 14, 2016 at 8:33 pm

*LOL* Yes, I can imagine that you are so used to extreme heat that even what I would consider ‘warm’ would be freezing to you! Ah yes, it is a wonderful little Canadian town! Cher xo

3. Mr. Militant Negro
    September 13, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negroβ„’.

4. September 14, 2016 at 3:11 am