16 comments for “Cotton Candy Clouds!

1. September 13, 2016 at 9:06 pm

I love this photo! I have a poem scheduled that needs an amazing cloud of cotton candy! Will you email me? OtvSubmissions.com . I’d love to feature this photo & linkback to you! OTVMagazine.com -I’m the publisher and this is a photo that caught my eye because it’s beautiful and perfectly captioned

• September 13, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Why thank you so much, Shareen! Why yes, I most certainly shall do that! I have a lot of cloud and sunrise photos that I’ve posted on my blog. Thank you again! I’ll email you right now! Cher xo

• September 13, 2016 at 9:22 pm

That is so incredible! I am going to scroll through your photos. I see a collaboration in the works! What’s your Twitter handle? Mind is @ShareenM. I’ll follow you. I love great photography and I’m fan girling over here!

• September 13, 2016 at 9:26 pm

If you use the ‘search’ button at the bottom of my site and type in, “lake” “clouds” “sunrise” you’ll get a lot of posts with my photos! I just tried to email you but it wouldn’t go through. Can you please email me at, “thechicagofiles@gmail.com” Thanks!! Cher xo I’m at, “@seaangel4444

• September 14, 2016 at 7:24 am

Hi Shareen! I went to your website and used the email address listed there. Please let me know if you received it!

2. September 13, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Beautiful and delicious! This doesn’t look like a northern sky. ❀️❀️

• September 13, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Ah, you mean a, “Canadian” sky? That’s North, John! Ohhhhh, you mean an, “American” Northern sky! Gotcha! πŸ˜‰ Cher xo

• September 13, 2016 at 10:33 pm

As I see this, there isn’t much difference. Our countries are stuck together with perfect glue in terms of weather. I have the advantage of living in Amhearstburg, Ontario. Such a sweet place for two years, such a wonderful place. Great people and so clean. But cold is cold. Our High Desert here gives us some protection.

It’s just now cooling to the low 60’s here at night. I am so acclimated that this seems cold which stinks. One day getting home will be a traumatic time haha!!

• September 14, 2016 at 8:33 pm

*LOL* Yes, I can imagine that you are so used to extreme heat that even what I would consider ‘warm’ would be freezing to you! Ah yes, it is a wonderful little Canadian town! Cher xo

3. Mr. Militant Negro
    September 13, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negroβ„’.

4. September 14, 2016 at 3:11 am

To adventure is to live

Dr. Eric Perry, PhD

Psychology to Motivate | Inspire | Uplift

Saying Nothing in Particular

But happily ... JT Twissel aka Jan

Soul Writings

Our stories are gifts, and they need to be shared

Stories of ecstasy

Waiting On The Path of Happiness

Bryan Lunsford

A Site For Short-Stories

Boomer Eco Crusader

Helping you save time, money and the environment

JustCallMeTaco