13 comments for “The Gathering

1. August 20, 2015 at 11:15 am

Low pressure creeping in. I see you got some serious storms the other day. You have a fantastic view every day, must be nice!

• August 20, 2015 at 12:14 pm

John, you know your clouds! *LOL* Yes, the lightning was fierce and the rain delayed a Cubs game for two hours! I just wish we could send the rain to poor California! We do have one heck of a view, John! The things I see out on that lake! In fact, I saw a wooden (yep, you read that correctly) boat a few weeks ago. Not close enough to get a photo, but I took the binos and sure enough, that’s what it was! *LOL* Hope things are good in Viva Las Vegas! Cher xo

• August 20, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Thanks, all is well here in piping hot Vegas, going to cool down to 99 the next couple days, been in a heatwave at 110 the last few days. After a lifetime in Michigan, reading clouds is easy. They read about the same here, just not so many of them with 300+ days a year of intense sunshine.

• August 20, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Good to hear, John, but the whole, “cool down to 99” is quite crazy for this Canuck! *LOL* Wow! Ah yes, I can see why you are a natural cloud reader! So not too many clouds cavorting over LV, no doubt!! Cher xo

2. omtatjuan3
    August 20, 2015 at 11:15 am

I like your pictures of the Chicago area… I need to head there..!

• August 20, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Ah, thank you so much! Oh, you would absolutely love it here! It’s a beautiful city! Cher xo

3. August 20, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Reblogged this on georgeforfun.

4. August 20, 2015 at 5:30 pm

We’re the over Chicagoland too? xo

• August 20, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Do you mean, “Were they over Chicagoland too?” Don, do you need a coffee? *LMAO* 😉 Cher xo

• August 20, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Damn, I must be tired. Thanks for pointing the typo. xoxo

• August 20, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Don, I figured you were testing ME to see if I need some cafe ole! 😉 Hee! Cher xo

• August 20, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Nah. It wasn’t a test.

By the way, are the clouds still over the lake? xo

• August 20, 2015 at 8:49 pm

I am not sure; it’s dark out now! *LOL* Cher xo

Tranature

quiet moments in nature

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."

Mike Powell