My kind of 4-H Club: Helping Harbors Healing Happiness!!

I love motivating people to see their own amazing potential.  Every person possesses something to offer to the world (and themselves); sometimes it just takes a bit of a gentle push in the right direction to see it.

As often as I can, I like to surprise people with a special treat or unexpected assistance; this can sometimes result in the recipient seeking an avenue to convey a helping message to another person.

Without uttering a word, I love to help others by sending  them my love, appreciation, and gratitude.  I do this through silent prayer, positive energy, and focused healing thoughts.

the-lighthouse-award

awesome-blossom award

belspror has nominated me to receive the “Awesome Blossom” and “Lighthouse” Awards.  Thank you more than words can convey, belspror; I am deeply grateful to accept these awards.  Please check out belspror’s phenomenal site.

The rules for the Lighthouse Award are:

1.  Display the Award certificate on your blog.

2.  Inform your nominees of their award nominations.

3.  Share three ways that you like to help other people.

4.  There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.

5.  Don’t forget to have fun!!

The rules for the Awesome Blossom Award are:

1.  Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.

2.  Put the award’s logo on your blog.

3.  Nominate 15 Bloggers and tell them by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have nominated 18 Bloggers; all will receive both awards.

Kindness blog

One Way Healthier

Painted Rainbows

The Crazy Crone’s Arty-Farty Studio

It Is What It Is

Idealisticrebel

Cindyknoke

I would like to say that I would love to nominate another person; however, as per her wishes, she would prefer comments on her blog.  This is what I am going to do.  Thank you again, belspror.

18 comments for “My kind of 4-H Club: Helping Harbors Healing Happiness!!

1. January 31, 2014 at 6:08 pm

TY so much!! Really appreciated!!!

• January 31, 2014 at 7:13 pm

Dr. Rex, I am most certain you have many, many awards; however, I just wanted you to know that I wanted to be someone to bestow you with some as well. You have an amazing energy, and your blog is so incredibly inspiring. Thank you, Dr. Rex! Cher xo

• February 4, 2014 at 12:11 am

I’m honored to accept. I will soon work on it. I’m somewhat behind but I will catch up!!
        TY … from the heart!!

• February 4, 2014 at 7:24 am

Awh, you are most welcome, Dr. Rex! I enjoy your posts so much!! Cher xo

2. January 31, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Honored. Grateful! Glad I met you here in blogdom! Chicago rules!!!

• January 31, 2014 at 7:12 pm

*LOL* Yes, Chicago does rule! You are most welcome, Cindy! I am glad I met you here in blogdom, too! Cher xo

3. February 1, 2014 at 1:13 am

Congratulations. Thank you for silent prayer, positive energy, and focused healing thoughts. That is the best award ever. Blessings to you, Cher. Have a grand weekend. /seeker

• February 1, 2014 at 9:12 am

My dear seeker….As always, thank YOU! Despite the fact we are in the middle of yet another snowstorm here in CHItown, I shall gently send you all the things listed in your comments here and I know they will drift north and directly into your path. Ah, there they are!! Blessings to you as well, my friend! Have a wonderful weekend! Cher xo

4. sunshinebright
    February 1, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Cher, my first awards ever! So surprised and that you so much. You are a doll! Carol 🙂

• February 1, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Well you are a wonderful writer and deserve it! Yeay! Cher xo

5. February 1, 2014 at 3:40 pm

What a lovely human you are! Blessings back to you my new blog friend!

• February 1, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Oh bless! That is so incredibly wonderful of you to say. Thank you so much, and right back at you!! Cher xo

6. February 2, 2014 at 10:59 am

Thank you so much for the awards. They are the blog’s first.
    So grateful for your blog and your kind words.
    In good health

• February 2, 2014 at 5:49 pm

You deserve it! Can’t wait to read a lot more! cher xo

7. February 4, 2014 at 10:32 pm

CONGRATS Cher! You totally deserve these awards, and I love your message of spreading positive energy and light. I also wanted to thank you for nominating me for these awards. It truly made my day!

• February 5, 2014 at 9:18 am

Well Kavi, thank YOU so much! I am so grateful for your extremely kind words. You deserve the awards! I love your site, and it is wonderful to go along with you vicariously on all your incredible adventures! Cher xo

8. Professions for PEACE
    February 5, 2014 at 10:45 am

Although I don’t participate in the award circuit any longer, I certainly congratulate you my dear! And I especially celebrate what you wrote about your daily intentions: “I love to help others by sending them my love, appreciation, and gratitude. I do this through silent prayer, positive energy, and focused healing thoughts.” You are a beautiful human being, shining your love from a wise and caring heart. Thank you for adding your love to the world!
    Bright blessings, Gina

• February 5, 2014 at 4:13 pm

Awh, thank you so much, Gina! I really, really appreciate your kind words, my friend. I know you do not participate in the award world anymore; that is the ONLY reason I didn’t nominate you. 🙂 Your light shines brightly, my dear. I am honored to be connected, my dear! Big hugs, Cher xo

Boomer Eco Crusader

Helping you save time, money and the environment

JustCallMeTaco

Anxiety, Pain, Self-Harm, Addiction, and Reality

Rereading Jane Eyre

Author Luccia Gray

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Ritu Bhathal

Author, Poet, Storyteller

Take It Or Leave It

The Modern Revolution Of American Patriots.

Dreams in Young Flourish

Diamonds, diamonds and stars

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.