Sunrise, Lake Michigan: Ball of Sun Fire!

Happy Monday, everyone!

The skypainter was busy at work this morning, don’t you think?

The ‘ball’ of sunshine on Lake Michigan is spectacular! The reflected light reminds me of a fireball!

I hope your week is off to a great start, with lots of bright and inspiring moments!

11 comments for “Sunrise, Lake Michigan: Ball of Sun Fire!

1. January 10, 2022 at 8:49 am

That is a super beautiful sunrise, Cher! You’ve got the perfect place for sunrise photography. Have a wonderful day! ❤️

• January 11, 2022 at 7:38 pm

Ah, thank you, John! I’m really blessed and super grateful for it! You as well my friend! Cher xoxoxo

2. January 10, 2022 at 9:29 am

Beautiful

3. January 10, 2022 at 12:37 pm

Glorious, Cher! Thanks for sharing. ❤ xo

4. January 10, 2022 at 1:55 pm

I am amazed again, what different colors the picture of your view is painted again. Breathtaking.

• January 11, 2022 at 7:40 pm

Hi Erika! Happy New Year! It really amazes me too, and I always think, wow, it’s always changing and stunning! I hope all is well! Cher xoxoxo

• January 12, 2022 at 1:02 pm

You have a special place there to watch the spectacle every day. Wonderful!

5. January 10, 2022 at 6:01 pm

Wow. That is indeed spectacular Cher. Every time I think I’ve seen the most amazing picture, you add one that’s even more amazing than the one before!

• January 11, 2022 at 7:41 pm

Why thanks so much, Michelle! That’s really nice of you to say! Sometimes I feel as if I’m ready to see the same movie, but when the curtains are drawn, it looks totally different than the scene before! LOL Cher xoxoxo

Please share your thoughts with us!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Brother's Campfire

Gather 'round and hear a tale...

Short Prose

Poetry and Short Prose by #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author Gabriela Marie Milton

Roth Poetry

Poetry From the Heart!

Tranature

quiet moments in nature

Pacific Paratrooper

This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information

The Yoga Cowgirl

Live fully and have fun doing so...

Yelling Rosan Blogi

is award free one

Mitch Teemley

The Power of Story

Skyscapes for the Soul - Jeni Bate

"I paint the skies with peace and passion, because that's the way they paint me."