8 comments for “Wordless Wednesday: Canadian Autumn Day

1. October 14, 2020 at 10:07 am

Very similar to what autumn currently looks like here in Wales, Cher. My favourite time of year.

• October 15, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Is it, Hugh? It is my favorite time of year too! Thank you, dear Hugh! Cher xo

2. October 14, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Beautiful- my favorite season

3. October 15, 2020 at 7:25 pm

What a lovely picture of Autumn with big majestic maple leaves lining the trees. Those are not really leaves they are demo tapes lol

4. October 19, 2020 at 12:51 pm

Hi Cher! I thought I give you a Canadian weather update to compliment your pretty fall photo. Canada is ablaze with such scenery today. Although here in Ontario, it’s a typically cool and raining October autumn day. The sidewalks littered with dark impressions from the fallen colored leaves.

I’ve always found the air fresher and more invigorating in fall and today is no exception. For me, it could be fall everyday and I wouldn’t complain. I better enjoy it though, the long cold Canadian winter will soon be here. And we all know what that’s like! Burrr!

• October 20, 2020 at 5:11 pm

Hi there! Why thank you so much for the weather update and excellent description! I absolutely love the fall as well! Yes, I know the cold weather isn’t far behind! We sure do, don’t we? Thanks again!! Cher xo

Please share your thoughts with us!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s