Dolphin Delights: Long Beach, California

I love dolphins!  That love of dolphins is the reason for my username here on WordPress:  seaangel4444.  Dolphins have been called, ‘angels of the sea‘ for reportedly having rescued a human or two on occasion.  This particular fountain is delightful, don’t you think? It’s located in Long Beach, California.  During my recent trip to California, I just had to take a photo of it!  Having seen it many times during various trips to California, I can’t believe I’ve never taken a photo of it until this one!

8 comments for “Dolphin Delights: Long Beach, California

1. April 30, 2018 at 7:54 pm

Great photo Cher, I thought the dolphins were actually way up in the air! Just a guess, those awesome palms in the background look like Mexican Washingtonias.

• April 30, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Thank you, John! Did you? Well then that fountain is doing its job! *grin* Are they? I consider you the palm tree expert, John! I have no idea about them except I love them! Cher xo

2. May 1, 2018 at 3:01 am

This photo is wonderful. Thank you Cher. I love this shoot. It is a beautiful fountain as the sea where dolphins jump to above. Dolphins are amazing animals. And they are so social. The nature is so wonderful.

• May 1, 2018 at 7:22 am

Thank you, Annie! Yes they are amazing, aren’t they? I love nature too!! Cher xo

3. May 1, 2018 at 6:59 am

Wow! What a shot!

4. July 1, 2018 at 8:47 am

Lovely pic – I’d like to see it with my own eyes when I finally get around to visiting Long Beach x

• July 1, 2018 at 10:51 am

Why thank you so much, my dear! Oh yes, you would absolutely love it there! Truly it is one of my favorite places! Cher xo

Cbridge.ca