Dolphin Delights: Long Beach, California

I love dolphins!  That love of dolphins is the reason for my username here on WordPress:  seaangel4444.  Dolphins have been called, ‘angels of the sea‘ for reportedly having rescued a human or two on occasion.  This particular fountain is delightful, don’t you think? It’s located in Long Beach, California.  During my recent trip to California, I just had to take a photo of it!  Having seen it many times during various trips to California, I can’t believe I’ve never taken a photo of it until this one!

8 comments for “Dolphin Delights: Long Beach, California

1. April 30, 2018 at 7:54 pm

Great photo Cher, I thought the dolphins were actually way up in the air! Just a guess, those awesome palms in the background look like Mexican Washingtonias.

• April 30, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Thank you, John! Did you? Well then that fountain is doing its job! *grin* Are they? I consider you the palm tree expert, John! I have no idea about them except I love them! Cher xo

2. May 1, 2018 at 3:01 am

This photo is wonderful. Thank you Cher. I love this shoot. It is a beautiful fountain as the sea where dolphins jump to above. Dolphins are amazing animals. And they are so social. The nature is so wonderful.

• May 1, 2018 at 7:22 am

Thank you, Annie! Yes they are amazing, aren’t they? I love nature too!! Cher xo

3. May 1, 2018 at 6:59 am

Wow! What a shot!

4. July 1, 2018 at 8:47 am

Lovely pic – I’d like to see it with my own eyes when I finally get around to visiting Long Beach x

• July 1, 2018 at 10:51 am

Why thank you so much, my dear! Oh yes, you would absolutely love it there! Truly it is one of my favorite places! Cher xo

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire