The Friday File: Here Comes The Sun!

A few weeks ago I posted a sunrise picture which I absolutely loved.  As the sun began to rise, the sky took on more colors and brilliance, so I took another picture which is what you see above!  Can you see the ice on the surface of Lake Michigan? It’s gone now, and I must say with hearing about all of the snow over in the UK and the Eastern US and pretty much everywhere in Canada, I thought I’d start the weekend off with this colorful picture.

I hope in whatever region you are located (sunny, snowy, showery, or something in between) that you have a wonderful day!

12 comments for “The Friday File: Here Comes The Sun!

1. March 2, 2018 at 9:01 am

Such a beautiful pic Cher!

Liked by 2 people

• March 2, 2018 at 9:13 am

Why thank you, my dear! You were the inspiration for this post! When I read that the UK was being pummeled with a snowstorm, I thought, well I should share the sun! Duvet day sounds brilliant, Suzie! Cher xo

2. March 2, 2018 at 9:23 am

I can’t remember the first or last time I heard of the UK getting pounded by a snow storm! My kids in Michigan don’t mind the snow via texting yesterday. They are nuts! Sunny, super windy and almost 70 in Vegas today. love the reflection on the ice, beautiful capture Cher. ❤️🌴🌵

• March 2, 2018 at 9:29 am

Yes, Suzie at, “Suzie Speaks” wrote a post today about their weather and that they are snowbound today! No snow here in Chicago, though, but back in Canada there getting pummeled, John. Ah, that’s because your kids are in Michigan! I agree with them, it is nice (just not the extreme snow). Well it sounds like a beautiful day in Vegas today, John! Oh yes, isn’t that cool with the reflection? Thank you, and I hope you have a great day, John! Stay ‘cool’! Cher xo

3. March 2, 2018 at 10:37 am

It’s in between here today after last weeks double snow storms, with frozen fog last night and the melting and freezing it’s very slippery here, warmer weather on the way though. Thank you, for the wishes!

4. The Militant Negro
    March 2, 2018 at 11:32 am

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

• March 2, 2018 at 12:05 pm