Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

Now here is Lake Michigan looking a lot more familiar than it has recently.  The ice on the lake’s surface has melted yet again.  It has been replaced by the lovely blue hues of its usual self.

I hope you are having a serene and relaxing Saturday/weekend!

15 comments for “Saturday Serenity: How Blue Is My Lake

1. March 16, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Beautiful!! Last time I was at Lake Erie, I saw massive ice formations. I wonder if the ice here has melted as well. FYI … your header picture is awesome!! 💝

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Why thank you so much, Amy!! Your comments mean a lot to me! Oh did you? It is so unusual to see ice on the surface of Lake Michigan; and yet, we’ve seen it a lot this year! Thanks Amy!! Cher xo

2. Annie van Es
    March 16, 2019 at 4:10 pm

This seems a painting. So wonderful are the colours. Enjoy of the higher temperatures. Cher.

• March 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Thanks so much, Annie! Oh yes, the higher temperatures are great! Thank you and I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Annie! Cher xo

3. March 16, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What a gorgeous photo, Cher! I hope your weekend is equally relaxing as ours 🙂

• March 16, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Thank you so much, Christy! Yes, it is relaxing indeed and I’m glad to hear that yours is as well!! Cher xoxo

4. March 16, 2019 at 7:39 pm

The perspective from your great vantage point is always enjoyable, Cher. The change of seasons is exciting when we are able to view it through your camera lens. 😊

5. March 17, 2019 at 8:38 am

Beautiful!

6. March 17, 2019 at 8:44 am

It looked beautiful but I love this view a lot more. Looks almost like the Californian coast in summer.

Ed Mooney Photography

The official blog of Ed Mooney Photography. Dad of 3, Photographer, Martial Artist, Gym Rat & Blogger. Exploring the historical sites of Ireland.

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Platform Number 4

Becky Ross Michael: an author's blog

An Unexpected Muse

writing ... after parkinson's

Art by Rob Goldstein

There is no common truth, but there are facts.

BlogBimmel

Aktuelles - Vordergründiges - Hintergründiges - Unergründliches - Dumm Tüch - Fotos

Crow On The Wire